The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interest in parts from my car

tooquicktostop

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shame to break tho, lovely car, ive already got one, but if i was looking this looks like a nice ready made example. i would not break it, someone is bound to buy it seeing the quality of car that it looks. how much is it?

Its more that it just will not sell as a whole car and I cant be doing with daft offers, it should make a good price in bits, they are quality parts that have seen very little miles

This is a fantastic car, I do hope it isn't broken. You sure you have actually tried selling it Dean? :D

Get it up on Pistonheads, Jurgen & Paul's site... Though I am sure this would make a LOT more money selling in parts rather than a whole car.

I everyone, thanks for the interest, no more dibbs via PM please, I will get a proper thread up this weekend, got to go and feed some people now

Raffle it @ 25-quid a time. You'll only need 800 tickets sold and you're in the best position to advertise in a posh gaff like yours.

Raffle it @ 25-quid a time. You'll only need 800 tickets sold and you're in the best position to advertise in a posh gaff like yours.

That's not a bad idea! I'd pay £25 to see if I could win this car! Only problem is it would be quite a bit of hassle and knowing Dean he wouldn't want that.