The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interest in parts from my car

tooquicktostop

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a bad idea! I'd pay £25 to see if I could win this car! Only problem is it would be quite a bit of hassle and knowing Dean he wouldn't want that.

It could be quite easily done

Work out how many you'd need to get the magic number

And create a board with the numbers on it

Once full do the raffle

I think it's a good idea, and I'm sure many people would but the odd few.

Blimey that was a busy service...............

So, I have dozens of PM's and first dibbs which is good, please don't send anymore as I just can not manage them and I don't want anyone moaning that "they were first"

This was just to gauge interest, now that it is clear that I have a market for most of the major components I will break the car, I am talking to several garages to see who can do this for me, I want it done right and professionally, once the prices go up its money that secures the parts

If anyone wants the car as it is, that is still possible, I am willing to take £16K to save me the hassle, that is a bargain in my opinion

I will be back in a Supra as soon as the right NA Auto comes along

Blimey that was a busy service...............

So, I have dozens of PM's and first dibbs which is good, please don't send anymore as I just can not manage them and I don't want anyone moaning that "they were first"

This was just to gauge interest, now that it is clear that I have a market for most of the major components I will break the car, I am talking to several garages to see who can do this for me, I want it done right and professionally, once the prices go up its money that secures the parts

If anyone wants the car as it is, that is still possible, I am willing to take £16K to save me the hassle, that is a bargain in my opinion

I will be back in a Supra as soon as the right NA Auto comes along

Shame you're breaking. You don't want a UK Spec in exchange for yours, do you? ;)

Hope someone buys it before you have to break.

Took it for a blast this morning, such a shame to break but hey.......

I have agreed with Keron at Extreme performance a deal to break the car, will be dropping it off on Thursday, we will then discuss the prices and how best to break it up, ideally I will be looking to keep it as simple as possible for us both, this means pick up only for big parts, it also means I want to sell in as big a chunks as possible, for example engine with turbo kit, gearbox with RPS clutch and lightened fly wheel, 6 speed conversion parts etc

I should have the prices up by Friday morning, then money talks, you pay to win, simple :)

Thanks