Scumbag Trying To Kill My Cat

Tonz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is shocking as most people first reaction would be to kill him or beat him up, be smart plan your murder like Gerard butler from law abiding citizen

That might be a bit "Hollywood". Really interested in how this goes. I hate crimes against animals or kids.

Oh and to add this is proof why we should have CCTV

That is exactly what I was thinking when watching that - you can say what you like about big brother, but things like this just prove why it's so useful. Otherwise the OP would have found damage on his car and not had a clue what had actually gone on.

PS - I'd still get the media involved too - make sure everyone knows what a piece of Scum that bloke is.

Guest Knightrider1980
This is shocking as most people first reaction would be to kill him or beat him up, be smart plan your murder like Gerard butler from law abiding citizen

Then cut the bastard to pieces lol

Guest Knightrider1980
Well I guess I won't bother watching that then..!! :D

If a retarded criminal did that to my family i would do the same thing as gerard buttler, only i would add extra spice to it and burn the prick also lol

Shocking, glad the police have him. As a cat lover this is my worst nightmare.

as an aside what make / model of CCTV is that? The image quality is superb.

Mike

The system I put in is a Swann DVR8 - 4000 with Pro 530 cameras, I found it to be a very good system for the price I paid (£400) but you can get cheaper models that give you the same quality.

I'd also like to thank you all for the comments and the offers and I'm happy you all feel the same way.

Spoiler alert, fail..!!

Oh and while we are at it, there isn't a Father Christmas. It's just your parents who buy presents and put them in your room while you are asleep.

Hes only had about 3 years to watch it and its pretty obvious there can be no other finish or the film company would get too much shat from the political correctness brigade !!!

Facebook it mate, I only live round the corner from you so if it gets shared around enough the chances are it will reach him and he won't feel to clever then when he sees him self all over the net bulling suck a small animal!

Ps: that stupid dog is far too small to take on a cat! If it got anywhere close enough that chaver would of had quite an expencive vet bill! So the owner is just as stupid as the dog!