Scumbag Trying To Kill My Cat

Tonz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That has made my blood BOIL ....FU**ING C**T !!

If I found someone doing that to my cat I will make sure I would catch him walking his dog again and beat the fu*ck out of him

Really hope you report this to the police/ RSPCA / post it on social networks so other people see him he will get a boot to the face

+1 with that mate!

1) fast cat!!!!! (Good cat)

2) IMO show this to to te police and I'd say the only one that will feel pain will be the supra, the guy will do it over. Personally i would have either randomly attacked the guy myself away from the car or have someone else do it.

It's a sorry world we live in, I wouldn't dare leave mine outside (the car I mean not the cat)

Come on Tonz.

Hand it over to the RSPCA and also the local news people. Hopefully it will gather some momentum.

Problem could be that the perpetrator could come back and try and cause more damage etc. Even with this in mind I still would pursue it as this idiot obviously finds it amusing to cause suffering to animals, coward.

H.

woke up this morning and was feeling pretty well adjusted.

Just seen this video and now I want to necklace that scumbag!!! Instant rage!!!!

I agree with H. Press, FB and youtube.

Then sit and wait for his return.

Unless you are very clever you should never sort things like this yourself. A lot of planning has to go into not getting caught.

I would report it to the RSPCA and the Police first and see what advice they give you. Let them wait for him between 7 and 8 in a morning and pounce on him. It's a shame but the social embarrassment if this makes the news will be much more that our justice system will hand out. There is probably some obscure law for frightening an animal, there is also criminal damage to the car.

Making him look like a prick on the estate will be much more satisfying.

H.

Just a bit of an update, the police have got him!!! It has been reported to the RSPCA and they are going to take his dog off him. At least he's not walking the streets now, maybe jails the best place for him right now.

What is the offence Tonz? You have done the right thing. People like that worry the shit out of me and make my blood boil at the same time.

Why is it ok in their eyes to bully a small animal? What's next in "what's ok" in their head? Touching kids? Racism? Rape? Somebody's moral compass is a bit fooked IMO.

I hope he gets dealt with properly but I have little faith in the Police and court system these days.

The RSPCA dont muck about, imo they sort things better than the police

If no animal was involved and it was just an attack on the car i could see nothing ever coming of this!

The idiot will know hes on camera so would be stupid to return