Scumbag Trying To Kill My Cat

Tonz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This tw@t was arrested by the police. He was charged with criminal damaged to my car, unnecessary suffering to a protected animal (Jo Jo) and burglary. I gave the police the best evidence you can and he still said it wasn't him so he is now out on bail is is living in South Shields, but he band for entering the chester le street area. Is this justice?

This tw@t was arrested by the police. He was charged with criminal damaged to my car, unnecessary suffering to a protected animal (Jo Jo) and burglary. I gave the police the best evidence you can and he still said it wasn't him so he is now out on bail is is living in South Shields, but he band for entering the chester le street area. Is this justice?

Does he still have the privilege for paying the damage done to your car?

There are some very sick people about. your cat is lucky

This is our 'Shaggy too' last November.

He's an 8kg Maine coon, & was shot with a .22 rifle out in the fields behind our house. you can see where the bullet enters behind his shoulder blade & comes out through his neck,

that exit wound is the size of a 20p coin

Luckily it missed his lungs, heart & windpipe. was in the vets for a week & £1600 vets bill thanks very much

& his brother 'scooby doo' went missing 2 weeks before this.......put 2 & 2 together....

shot shaggy.jpg

Surely that isn't the end of the matter. He will be going to court won't he?

Mine is the exact same colour. And just the same size, ill have to get an up to date picture! They are super clever cats, mine does all kinds of tricks. :)

When he wants to go outside he just reaches up and jangles the keys in the door until you come and open the door.

He will sit outside the bathroom door when he wants a drink, and when i turn the tap on he jumps up has a drink from the tap and then comes to find me and brings me back to the tap so that i can turn it off..!

Someone stole ours and sold it to a woman locally, he had been missing for 3 months. And then came home one day. We noticed posters of our cat on facebook etc, but with a different name.. She kept him indoors and the day she let him out he came home. 9 miles away!

He is a fun happy cat and will play fetch too, but he only fetches with one in particular type of object.. Good party trick for visitors who think that only dogs play fetch.

Oh and dreamies.. He can get grumpy on a weekend when i give him dreamies.. When there are none left he has a little tantrum and starts knocking things off worktops and tables..

Just looking you dead in the eye.. He uses his paw and just throws your phone on the floor.

Drama queen.

No! get the little shite on FB and see how hard he is then !!!!