The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cancelled due to bad weather forecasted Portland Run, Sunday 6th April

DodgyRog

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave is booked for that week. I'm in :)

No excuse for a dirty Supra for you then

Put me in for this! Just the right datenbetween BTCC and trucks at Brands! Thanks:sly:

It's the right date, it's before Easter weekend and not to close to Dragonball, just praying for an early good Spring

1. DodgyRog

2. Buster

3. james_cbr

4. Listy

5. ripped_fear

6. slow8dirty

7. BOB B

8. Slam and Karen

9. Wile e Coyote and Mandy

10. Gaz B

11. Steve Paine

I'm in Rog, car will defo fe done by then! Stop by if your near and have a peek :)

Good to hear you are making quick progress Jay, I will try and pop in at some point, but the rate you are going it will be finished before I get the chance

jeeze was it really that long ago we did that run.time has gone so quick

It scary isn't it

• 1 month later...

A little bump on this one and just so everyone knows I am still on it

Waiting for the New Menu from The Pulpit Inn

The plan will still be much the same as before

The South West lot will meet at Exeter Services and anyone else that wants to meet there obviously are welcome

Then the other areas can arrange there meeting points to then all arrive in Bridport Area to join up before proceeding down the coast road to Portland

Final details etc to come closer to the date

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Me and bro may have a problem with this now as been invited to a birthday bash on the sat

Lots of beer involved I'm guessing so it may be a case of see how we feel in morning and other half's driving

Okay, but it's looking like the first meet of the year the way the weather is going

• 3 weeks later...

Right this is looming on the horizon now, so going to get in touch with the Pulpit tomorrow and give them a nudge for the new menu

Once I have spoken to them and they give me an idea what time they want us there, I will start planning the rout and start looking at times etc

This was a great day out last time. Definitely put me and Shirley down for this

Will be good to catch up with you both, especially as you won't be making Dragonball this year

1. DodgyRog

2. Buster

3. james_cbr

4. Listy

5. ripped_fear

6. slow8dirty

7. BOB B

8. Slam and Karen

10. Gaz B

11. Steve Paine

12. Crash Bandicoot

13. Coleboy

14. Fearless and Shirley

1. DodgyRog

2. Buster

3. james_cbr

4. Listy

5. ripped_fear

6. slow8dirty

7. BOB B

8. Slam and Karen

10. Gaz B

11. Steve Paine

12. Crash Bandicoot

13. Coleboy

14. Fearless and Shirley

15. SupraFluff

That's good Maria, starting to look like good numbers now

I have spoken to the Pub again yesterday, they are expecting to have the new menu sorted by the end of the week and are going to email it to me

I am looking at times at the moment, but the Pulpit have asked if possible for us not to be ordering food until around 2pm, so we miss the main dinner time rush

Waiting for the New Menu from The Pulpit Inn Still:taped:

Anyway, we might as well start planning meeting points and times

The Pub has asked for us to not order food until around 2pm if possible

So I think we should look at meeting at Exeter Services at 10am and be left by 10:30 at the latest (postcode for satnav EX2 7HF)

This is the planned route as it was last time, think it was a good route so not planning at this stage to change it

This route keeps us off the main routes avoiding the stupid traffic into Weymouth, but takes us through a few towns and some stunning coastal scenary.

Distance wise it is between 60 and 70 mile total and the drive home we will come home via the A30 to speed up our trip home

For the folks meeting the convoy in Bridport, I am thinking it maybe better this time to meet at the Industrial Estate to the North of Bridport, as last time it was a bit tight for space were we meet

This a Google Map of the area and the red point is the Ind Est, it's a Sunday so hopefully it will be near on deserted, this is the address and Postcode....Corbin Way, Bridport DT6 3UX

As for the meeting time at Bridport I would say to aim for 1pm ish

Can I now ask for everyone that is coming to start thinking where they are joining, if you live along the route and would prefer to join on route let me know and we will work something out, obviously the more at Exeter the better, but I know a few would have to travel along way to get there, hence the Bridport meeting point, before taking in the stunning scenery along the coast to Portland

This is the list up to date, as far as I know

1. DodgyRog

2. Buster

3. james_cbr

4. Listy

5. ripped_fear

6. slow8dirty

7. BOB B

8. Slam and Karen

10. Gaz B

11. Steve Paine

12. Crash Bandicoot

13. Coleboy

14. Fearless and Shirley

15. SupraFluff

Anyone else just post up here and I will add you

Please can everyone start posting up there planned meeting point, so I can make up a list

Just hoping I have a Supra to drive or I may be leading the Convoy in an Audi TT Diesel Roadster:blink: