The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cancelled due to bad weather forecasted Portland Run, Sunday 6th April

DodgyRog

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Maria:wave:

I have updated post 2 with the general plan, for you Exeter Services is the best bet

Exeter Services at 10am and be left by 10:30 at the latest (postcode for satnav EX2 7HF)

I want to leave as close to 10 am as possible, we will have time to stop on the way for a couple of pics etc then

Just a little update, hopefully I can get this resolved

I had a Menu sent to me finally and to be honest it is awful

There is only about 4 things on it and all high end proper food, not the light sort of bar food most of us would probably be after in the middle of the day

I am going to message them back and try and find out what the hell they are playing at, so bare with me

There is the possibility that we are going to have to find another place to eat

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Parking could be a major issue on Weymouth front

Thinking about here, if I don't here back from the Pulpit quickly

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g551714-d1894890-Reviews-The_Lobster_Pot-Isle_of_Portland_Dorset_England.html

It's basically in exactly the same place

http://www.lobsterpotrestaurantportland.co.uk/

Menu

http://www.lobsterpotrestaurantportland.co.uk/menu/menu.php

Well I have still not received an updated Menu from the Pulpit, so my plan at the moment is to just turn up at around 2pm and we will just order food from there Menu, if it takes them a while to get it to us, then so be it, we won't be in a massive hurry anyway

I booked this in with them before I put the thread up here, so why it has taken them so long to come back to me I have no idea

If all goes tits up, we could just try somewhere else on the fly, there are a couple of decent sized Brewers Fayres in Weymouth if necessary

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

1. DodgyRog (Exeter)

2. Buster

3. james_cbr (Bridport)

4. ripped_fear (Bridport)

5. slow8dirty (Exeter)

6. BOB B

7. Slam and Karen

8. Wile e Coyote and Mandy

9. Gaz B

10. Steve Paine (Exeter)

11. Crash Bandicoot

12. Coleboy

13. Fearless and Shirley (Exeter)

14. SupraFluff

15. Sooty (Exeter)

16. soprano (Bridport)

17. RidoxRosie ((Bridport) about to be a new member)

Going to keep this fairly well bumped over the next week and will Pm everyone with my Mobile over the weekend

Can you please reply to the Pm and include your mobile for the day, if you are not at the meeting point you have said at the leaving time, I can contact you and make sure you are on your way and make arrangements with you then, rather than just leaving without you

For people that have not done this or something similar before

If you get left behind on the day, you don't need to floor it to catch up, I won't be leading the convoy at high speed, if you get lost, you can call me and we can try and get you back on course and find a meeting point on route

I will do my best to keep the convoy together as much as possible, but town traffic will no doubt split us in to smaller groups at times, so don't panic, you will catch back up, I will also provde a basic map for everyone that wants one

Unfortunately my Supra has been delayed a bit at the bodyshop, so it is looking like my Supra may not be ready, it will be back from the bodyshop in time, but I have a leak from the Rad area to fix as well, if it's an easy fix it will be sorted though (hopefully fingers crossed and all that)

1. DodgyRog (Exeter)

2. Buster

3. james_cbr (Bridport)

5. slow8dirty (Exeter)

6. BOB B

7. Slam and Karen

9. Gaz B

10. Steve Paine (Exeter)

11. Crash Bandicoot

12. Coleboy

14. SupraFluff

15. Sooty (Exeter)

16. soprano (Bridport)

Please can anyone that hasn't yet confirm your meeting point, please post it up, cheers

1. DodgyRog (Exeter)

2. Buster

3. james_cbr (Bridport)

5. slow8dirty (Exeter)

6. BOB B (Bridport)

7. Slam and Karen

9. Gaz B

10. Steve Paine (Exeter)

11. Crash Bandicoot

12. Coleboy

14. SupraFluff

15. Sooty (Exeter)

16. soprano (Bridport)

I have to be a chicken and say, if the weather is really bad I'll probably not be attending.

1. DodgyRog (Exeter)

2. Buster

3. james_cbr (Bridport)

5. slow8dirty (Exeter)

6. BOB B (Bridport)

7. Slam and Karen

9. Gaz B

10. Steve Paine (Exeter)

11. Crash Bandicoot

12. Coleboy

14. SupraFluff

15. Sooty (Exeter)

16. soprano (Bridport)

I have to be a chicken and say, if the weather is really bad I'll probably not be attending.

Okay Bob, just let me know your plans on Saturday, forecast at the moment is okay

I will sending out a Pm to everyone tonight with my mobile, so you contact me on the day if you need to

Unfortunately I only have Saturday left to try and fix my Supra, so if it isn't an easy fix, you lot will be following an Audi TT Diesel lol

Rog whats up with your car?! anything we can do to help, I will try my best :)

I have a Rad leak and not sure where it is coming from, the problem I have is no time to have a look at it.

I will be able to get under it on Saturday, if it's something simple it will be sorted

I picked it up from the bodyshop last night and it didn't use very much, we managed to get about a quarter to half of a turn on the bung at the bottom of the Rad, so I am hoping when I get under it to get it a bit tighter, just keeping my fingers crossed that it was just the bung being a little loose

I've invited my friend with his GT-four, hope that's ok. I'm getting excited now!!

That's no problem at all Maria, it's nice to have the odd different car along