The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cancelled due to bad weather forecasted Portland Run, Sunday 6th April

DodgyRog

I had just Pm'ed you Steve to see if you were down here already

I am not sure at the moment, seems like a few are dropping out already

My Supra is almost finished, but waiting for it to cool down , so I check the Coolant, to be honest I am not 100% confident at this stage and not sure it is worth risking taking it tomorrow

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancelled due to bad weather

I am trying to get hold of everyone, I have a couple of other people who have said they are not planning to come if the weather is as forecast, so I think to save people spending money on fuel and only a couple of people turning up it is best to Cancel it now

I am going to look at possibly putting this on again towards the end of the summer, it was always a risk trying it this early in the year, unfortunately it didn't work

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Cancelled due to bad weather

I am trying to get hold of everyone, I have a couple of other people who have said they are not planning to come if the weather is as forecast, so I think to save people spending money on fuel and only a couple of people turning up it is best to Cancel it now

I am going to look at possibly putting this on again towards the end of the summer, it was always a risk trying it this early in the year, unfortunately it didn't work

Mate, I feel for you! It is always difficult taking the decision you have, when you have put so much work in to organising it!

Gutted :/

Mate, I feel for you! It is always difficult taking the decision you have, when you have put so much work in to organising it!

The good old British weather strikes again, shame, its a really good drive and meet, I hope we can squeeze it in sometime this Summer/. Thanks for all your work Rog.

As you know from me talking to you all, it's not something I wanted to do, but in the same shout it is a trip that needs half decent weather and the forecast just is not good enough

I am definitely going to try and re organise this, maybe use the SupraPod date if nothing gets arranged instead