The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cancelled due to bad weather forecasted Portland Run, Sunday 6th April

DodgyRog

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger, please put me (Andrew, Fearless' soon to be son-in-Law) and Jonny (Fearless' son) on the list for this. Looks like a nice route and it will be my first supra meet since buying a silver NA in october!

Johnny could be call sweep :D

1. DodgyRog (Exeter)

2. Buster

3. james_cbr (Bridport)

4. Listy

5. ripped_fear

6. slow8dirty

7. BOB B

8. Slam and Karen

9. Wile e Coyote and Mandy

10. Gaz B

11. Steve Paine (Exeter)

12. Crash Bandicoot

13. Coleboy

14. Fearless and Shirley

15. SupraFluff

16. Sooty

Dodgy Rog. An Audi would be ok, but a diesel! No, do not do it. If you say it is a hybrid even worse. You will have to squeeze in with me!

Might be good for some pics though, as the roof drops

I should have the Supra back anyway, unless there is any problems, it will be the unveiling of my new Engine Bay

Yeah its been a while, making multiple meets this year for sure, Probably meet at Bridport for this one.

That's fine Jake, I was guessing you would be a Bridport, but thought I should check

I will be trying to get to a few different meets this year as well, looks like I will be at Japfest now, but not with the club, been asked to put my Supra on a stand, so I get an all expenses paid trip lol

- - - Updated - - -

Roger, please put me (Andrew, Fearless' soon to be son-in-Law) and Jonny (Fearless' son) on the list for this. Looks like a nice route and it will be my first supra meet since buying a silver NA in october!

Sooty, this is a good meet to be your first, will you be coming down to Exeter with Steve and Shirley

That's fine Jake, I was guessing you would be a Bridport, but thought I should check

I will be trying to get to a few different meets this year as well, looks like I will be at Japfest now, but not with the club, been asked to put my Supra on a stand, so I get an all expenses paid trip lol

Awesome thats a bit of result then! Nice the cars getting the recognition it deserves.

Awesome thats a bit of result then! Nice the cars getting the recognition it deserves.

I have loads of things to do as normal, but I have a feeling I am going to run out of time this year to have it complete before the Dragonball and Show Season start

1. DodgyRog (Exeter)

2. Buster

3. james_cbr (Bridport)

4. Listy

5. ripped_fear (Bridport)

6. slow8dirty (Exeter)

7. BOB B

8. Slam and Karen

10. Gaz B

11. Steve Paine (Exeter)

12. Crash Bandicoot

13. Coleboy

14. Fearless and Shirley

15. SupraFluff

16. Sooty

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I have loads of things to do as normal, but I have a feeling I am going to run out of time this year to have it complete before the Dragonball and Show Season start

Still want to know what your doing under the hood!? ;) I know what you mean though im in that vicious circle where i have lots of projects and am not completing any of them.

Still want to know what your doing under the hood!? ;) I know what you mean though im in that vicious circle where i have lots of projects and am not completing any of them.

It will be unveiled very soon, I know I will get some haters on here, but I think it will work very well (hopefully:blink:)

I know if its what we spoke about ;)

SSSSSSHHHHHHH you are one of the very few to know, the advantages of collecting parts from my place lmao

Sorry mate, forgot to say, yes I will be driving down to Exeter with Steve and Shirley.

No problem

1. DodgyRog (Exeter)

2. Buster

3. james_cbr (Bridport)

4. Listy

5. ripped_fear (Bridport)

6. slow8dirty (Exeter)

7. BOB B

8. Slam and Karen

10. Gaz B

11. Steve Paine (Exeter)

12. Crash Bandicoot

13. Coleboy

14. Fearless and Shirley (Exeter)

15. SupraFluff

16. Sooty (Exeter)

We can't make this I'm afraid Rog :cry:

We'll be at a few shows in the summer down there though. We have to, we have to collect our ice creams :D

I guessed Jon, saw the Whifbitz opening thread, see you both in the summer bud

1. DodgyRog (Exeter)

2. Buster

3. james_cbr (Bridport)

4. ripped_fear (Bridport)

5. slow8dirty (Exeter)

6. BOB B

7. Slam and Karen

8. Wile e Coyote and Mandy

9. Gaz B

10. Steve Paine (Exeter)

11. Crash Bandicoot