The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 Pictures/videos

JamieP

Finished moving houses and got some time to finish this off finally!

Was an awesome trip and can't wait for the next!

Thanks to everyone who either borrowed a GoPro for the day, or who supplied me with footage in one way or another (Abz, Jamie P, Scott C, Pig {& strokeface} wewsupra, Carbon_Bullet, Ellis, Budz and Slam)

Sorry to those of you on Sunday that never got round to using a GoPro, but with such bad conditions that morning I didn't think taking the camera's out would be the best idea.

If anyone wants the full 720p version to save to their computer rather than the downgraded youtube version, then click here

Will be bringing out some more little videos this week that weren't in the main vid as well as some RAW unedited clips.

Good video that mike, I still got shit loads of footage but because my sodding computer is so friggen slow I carnt do jack, keep meaning to buy a mac book pro but my car build takes my money :/

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Mike but can you hit it with similar music to Dargon Ball 12 and see how it looks :thumbup:

Not really, everything is timed with the current music so it wouldn't be a quick task to re-edit everything onto a new song.

I don't really know any songs like in DB12 either

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Damn, the annoying thing is that i saved it to make the video, then i deleted the file :(

It's a great photo! Had a look on the website but couldn't find the DB13 photo's there only DB12.

http://www.scenestatusmagazine.com/LoveStatus/category/shows-events/?s=dragonball

Might be worth asking MarcP? I know he done some work with SS & might possibly have some data.

Wont help in this case, but for 2014 I will be giving the photographers a hard drive and asking them to save everything to that drive for me.

The Scooby Matt chap deleted all his stuff after 3 months so even though his pictures are amazing, the high res ones are gone now!!

Not sure when Mallo will be back on the scene, hopefully Marc can help.

Wont help in this case, but for 2014 I will be giving the photographers a hard drive and asking them to save everything to that drive for me.

The Scooby Matt chap deleted all his stuff after 3 months so even though his pictures are amazing, the high res ones are gone now!!

Not sure when Mallo will be back on the scene, hopefully Marc can help.

I am Surprised none of the Mags have asked to send some with us on this

Has anyone ever approached them

I know on one of the original Dragonballs they sent Eugene from Big Brother to make a short film

"Gone to find it"