Rd legal drag supra - Project Zoran!

Marco79

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good Marco! so you think you can out bling me?? bring it on :cool::eyebrows:

Lol thanks dude :) it's about time you had some competition ;) doesn't mean you can't buff my bits anymore tho :D

Great work Mark, keep the updates coming and kudos for doing all the work yourself :thumbs:. Will make a point to come see this in action sometime this season

Cheers mate doing it myself is all part of the fun and the challenge :)

this realy is something, after seeing it in person you appreciate the work that has gone into it! everytime

Thanks mate :) the catch tank you polished looks awesome

Before

After

Starter motor and water pump pulley cover sent to Mitchell today for mirror polishing :D

Top work mate especially as your doing it all yourself. There's only a handful that tackle such a task alone. Brilliant stuff.

Thanks mate it's certainly proving a challenge but that's why I love it :) Would be a bit too challenging if not for forums support :)

Received my mats today :D

got to see this car in the flesh and really is a awsome bit of kit. Nice to see you went with the build thread in the end will be great once its done

Thanks mate it was good to meet you :) its nice to hear the good feedback after keeping it all to myself for so long lol

Very nice work Marco.

Did you feed the "exhaust side" gallery? I'm asking as I can see oil feed line going to the turbo where this gallery in the NA block is NOT connected to the whole oil system.

Thanks mate That's a water line for the turbo mate (water colled) it's plumbed into the engine drain port :) oil feed comes from the oil filter housing bolt :)

Picked up my custom Longlife backbox today 6"diameter box 18" long with 4" pipework and a removable baffle to give the mot guy a chance lol ;)

Inlet shot

Tailpipe shot with baffle

And the baffle removed

Extremely happy with this it's lightweight and the welds are spot on :D

Receiving this I couldn't resist doing something on the car so I fitted the drivers seat rails and bolted the seat in where I felt comfy

And started routing the new looms in holding in place with tie wraps and when happy will fabricate brackets and P Clip into position :D