The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rd legal drag supra - Project Zoran!

Marco79

Just caught up with this. Looking sexy. Who made your 4" pipework?

I remember you had issues with the rad, do you think it'll run better than stock?

The custom setup on the rear looks awesome.

Do you think you're intercooler will be suitable enough for what you want? I'm waiting on news from a job back in the UK, depending I'll be looking to go with an ETS one so was curious. My old 2" thick eBay was amazing on in-out temps, but I'm unsure if I had typical flow due to having a wastegate back pressure issue. I was going to fit the cooler, and get some custom pipework made up.

What turbo is that?

Thanks mate I made the pipework I bought pre bent sections then cut and trimmed to shape and had them welded together :-) The rad is massive and had to make custom mounts to fit it in and can only hope the extra area and thickness can only help cool things down.

This intercooler will be good enough for flowing around 800bhp which is good enough for now but will need upgrading later, I didn't want to have to upgrade piping at a later date so I picked 4" or I would have used 3" which is what I need at these power levels.

Turbo is a Precision T67 bud

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...