Rd legal drag supra - Project Zoran!

Marco79

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow mate you mentioned this when I came to get the suspension arms off you, but didn't realise it was this DAMN GOOD!! Amazing work buddy ;)

Lol thanks mate appreciate it :) shame traffic wasn't kinder you could have had a looksie ;)

Fabricated and painted the new fusebox mounts and got it sitting nicely in the passenger footwell :)

Also painted and final fitted the FPR bracket and FPR under the inlet manifold which is now fitted with chrome bolts and nuts :D now all sensors are mounted I'm very close to putting the engine in and starting work on the engine loom, piping, fuel feeds etc :D

After a bunch of problems finally got all the welding, exhaust fabricating done :D

EGT bung welded on and in the background the custom pipe I've made to connect the wastegate to the downpipe :D

Will get more pics of the rest in a day or two but now all that's done the manifold can be wrapped and final fitted :D

Think you have the same wastegate as me mate. I've boost creep on mine :(

You going to wrap the manifold? It looks a lot cleaner than mine :)

That's never good mate is yours a HKS one?

Yes mate going with black 1" wrap for the manifold and 2" on the downpipe :)

Bit more of an update my downpipe was originally matched to a different manifold which had the wastegate going straight to the downpipe, my new manifold had the wastegate 180degrees out! Instead of cutting the manifold I cut the flange off the downpipe, blanked the hole off and rewelded the flange in the right place

I then fabricated a pipe to connect the wastegate

Now all this was done I've started the wrapping mission :) 50ft of wrap later.......

Just ordered the 2" wide wrap to finish the manifold off and do the downpipe :)

Yes mate hks copy

Mines a genuine one so fingers crossed will be ok! What could cause boost creep? Dodgy spring?

On a different note as I have bungs in my downpipe is it ok to put my AFR sensor there instead of welding a bung into the mid pipe?