STAR T67R ~ 1.8 bar ~ 755bhp ~ 596ftlbs at the hubs

Carbon_Bullet

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking Supra.

Have fun in it ;)

Such a cool car, always like the look of it on the pictures but seeing it in the flesh the other day was very cool. A very nice example and modified fairly uniquely which is a nice change!

Beautiful car mate, You and SRD have done a great job!

What a fantastic write up from start to finish! Kept me busy for a couple hours. It's given me a few new ideas to think about too.

Look lovely :cool:.

Thanks for the positive comments guys, not to sure what you'll think about my next post, but i think its a nice touch and different ;)

As you know i gave the car a nick name, i know most usually call the cars by a girls name but i went down a different route,

I called it the STAR T67R, Single Turbo Aerotop Ridox with a T6766 , following on from this i wanted some sort of sign or visual effect which stud out a little from the usual modded car, i asked a popular member on here if he could create me a small design to show what name i had chosen, i through a few ideas at him on the feedback i got was ace,

Im sure you may have figured it out who designed it, i'll leave the details at the bottom of this post :)

The above 4 pictures are what this person came up with, sticking with a theme of purple/white/carbon i seen the above and i wanted to add my own little touch into it so asked for a few little changes to be made

the new result, i received the following 2 pictures back of what i wanted and will work with the ongoing mods i have outstanding on the car

so i asked for a hint of carbon effect to be put into the background on this one,

i liked this one the most , just wanted to change the lettering slightly,

i also photoshopped it onto the car to see how it would fit, again most people would leave it bare, i just want that little extra.

You've most properly guessed who designed them, i think the look brilliant, this person also designed the amazing 2015 dragon ball book too, and of course credit design go's to :-

FiftyNine Designs - ellis

Top stuff and thank you Ellis

Edited by Carbon_Bullet (see edit history)

Into the third week of having car back and I have already started changing it,

Firstly I sold the carbon bootlid and Do Luck spoiler, going back to a stock bootlid in White, currently has a stock spoiler, but not for long as I'm getting a BGW, had to be done, the Do Luck looked low an stealth, I've gone wild with the rest of the car so I think I big silly spoiler will suit it better.

Next mods are,

Respray stock bootlid to match the car, rear wiper removal, de-badged, window out an new seals.

Respray bonnet vents black

Respray lower half of the side skirts black

Fit the new Top Secret Spec M Carbon Spoiler

Fit auto shine Carbon rear diffuser wind diverters

We shall see, all the above mods will be complete at the end of the month :)

Stay stock mate, I may get a second supra an go down the stock root with a lip an nice wheels

Look forward to seeing your progress.

I am at the moment but every time I look at the colour I think it would suit a ridox kit. I need to scratch the irch of building a lairy kitted supra one day

What second supra you considering?! Another single?

Look forward to seeing your progress.

I am at the moment but every time I look at the colour I think it would suit a ridox kit. I need to scratch the irch of building a lairy kitted supra one day

What second supra you considering?! Another single?

I need another project in my life so I have a few options at the minute, I could go with another supra but am thinking of mixing it up at the minute,

Been looking at the old school Datsun 240/260z , doing one of them up with a 5sp NA supra engine in :)

Already got myself 4 new tyres, on behalf of demon tweets mucking up I ended up getting the following tyres for £800!!!! Bargain !

Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup II 295/35/18 x2

Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup II 245/35/18 x2

Just to be a little different instead of painting the letters white which seems be happening a lot lately I decided to get some cheesy tyre letters which glue to the tyres , not to everyone's taste an not what people would write on their tyres -_-

Also fitted an aftermarket removable steering wheel adapter , just another theft deterant :)

Edited by Carbon_Bullet (see edit history)

I need another project in my life so I have a few options at the minute, I could go with another supra but am thinking of mixing it up at the minute,

Been looking at the old school Datsun 240/260z , doing one of them up with a 5sp NA supra engine in :)

240's are lovely, another bucket list car. But IMO you wouldnt want to put a supra lump in it. RB maybe!