The mkiv Supra Owners Club

STAR T67R ~ 1.8 bar ~ 755bhp ~ 596ftlbs at the hubs

Carbon_Bullet

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Finally dragged the car out from the garage today, sent it off for an MOT, insured & taxed!! Back road legal again now.

Really needs a good clean an polish, but that can be done another day.

Whilst the car was tucked away for winter I had Ellis knock me up some A1 size posters for the garage wall, yes geeky! But I like it an if I ever sell I'll be glad I got some decent pictures done.

Car on route for MOT

Posters designed an printed by Ellis

Absolutely awesome

Edited by Carbon_Bullet (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Liking the posters Chris :thumbs:

Those camera mounts look good and a bit safer than the ones with just one suction cup on if suck on the outside of your car, can I ask where you got them from?

Posters are brilliant, I had loads printed, thanks to Ellis

The suction mounts are not anything special, cost about £8 each off eBay, they are solid though

How did it go? Any decent times?

Unfortunately not :( couldn't get onto the private land I was going to do it, motorway an other roads are not really best practice. Plus I need to read the instruction manual as I still don't know how it works.

I'll be bringing it along on dragonball though

Trying something a little different with the rear seats, we all know the rear seats 99% of the time never get sat on, so I'm having them retrimmed in BRIDE material. The Company doing it is charging me a whooping £300, however after they've done it they'll have a base model to do other seats.

RIDE fabric which looks pretty good cost me £35 off eBay and the company doing are called "trimtechnik"

Trying something a little different with the rear seats, we all know the rear seats 99% of the time never get sat on, so I'm having them returned in BRIDE material. Company doing it charging me a whooping £300, however after they've done it they'll have a base model to do other seats.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/262d49b2140cb87f517110d2f8334bd2.jpg

RIDE fabric which looks pretty good cost me £35 off eBay and the company doing are called "trimtechnik"

Nice.

I spoke to a company a few years back looking to this exactly, but bride fabric was hard to get and very expensive then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

So I sold this car last week and it left my ownership today [emoji20]

Sad feeling after all the effort I put in along with help from SRD.

However, I have had 6 supras in 13 years. They are an awesome car and just maybe I’ll have another. I’ll stay on the forum as I have loads of spares to sell.

In the meantime I have put a deposit down on something very different. I’m looking forward to my new build and will most proberbly see many faces at Car events .

Can a mod please lock this thread, I’ll let the new owner create another .

Thank you.

Sneak peak .... of my next toy