The mkiv Supra Owners Club

STAR T67R ~ 1.8 bar ~ 755bhp ~ 596ftlbs at the hubs

Carbon_Bullet

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here the dyno plot

SAE conversion figure on yours, Mark had it in Din for Chris's runs so would have been 775 SAE

Not a huge amount in it really, smaller housing giving better spool but loosing around 64hp at the top end.

Torque is lower, maybe the stage 5 head is really helping yours

SAE conversion figure on yours, Mark had it in Din for Chris's runs so would have been 775 SAE

Not a huge amount in it really, smaller housing giving better spool but loosing around 64hp at the top end.

Torque is lower, maybe the stage 5 head is really helping yours

what lee said :)

Saw this today! My god what an amazing car you have! :drool:

i get to see it on saturday when I'm rolling down the road in it.... can NOT wait ! not even sleeping at night! what is wrong with me! oooooooo the excitement haha

Great results

Car is looking great one of my favourites on here :thumbs:

cheers berg, not quite finished with it yet, some small mods to be done

nothing i just want different ones , may change my mind when i see my car but ill be selling them for new ones

Haha I think you've been missing your car and have resulted looking at new parts through boredom. The ones on it now really suit the car due to all the carbon on it.

Congrats on the result by the way, certainly has the power to match it's looks now

EPIC JOURNEY!!

I picked up my car today as some may know, first road trip over 200 miles, I was nervous getting in it and driving home , being back in the seat of a powerful motor is awsome, 3 years in the making an now it's finally sat back on my drive way.

Kept it in baby mode (lowest setting) all the way back as the current tyres have sat on those wheels in a garage for 2 years, so not really the best for grip, 4 brand new tyres on ordered!

Few pics before I set off