The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Taking the plunge.... THE RESULTS

lewysdanny

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it does and even valves and pistons.

I thought that was the bit it was supposed to do? All the combustion surfaces: Combustion chamber, valves and piston.

If it works by modifying the combustion process through "refinement" of the fuel it would not clean injectors or intake runners.

The machine cleans: fuel rail, injectors, combustion chamber, valves, catalytic converters, O2/ oxygen sensors.

it uses 2 cans with a supra it will require the large cans, red one Is for the injectors cycle and the black one for compbustion.

When the red can is connected you will get a slight smell of fuel out the exhaust but once the machine switches over to the combustion side it will be only steam that will be comming out of the exhaust. Hope this clears things up :)

Thanks Fosta, very helpful.

Only thing though (I know I messaged you on Facebook), just noticed where you are!! Anywhere local to London I could take mine to? Not doing it now as will be swapping the engine soon but wanted to do this on the new engine.

Hey guys just seen the 1st ad on Discovery Turbo for Terraclean. Introduced by Ed China. If this product aint the real deal i,would,nt have thought they,d be paying big bucks on adverts ! Went to see my grandkids last night and almost buried the bonnet into a BMW. Lights go green , drop th clutch , 2nd turbo kicks in , brake brake brake . SH-T THE BED WAS,NT EXPECTING THAT FROM THE 2ND TURBO. It was,nt like it before i had the cleaning process done !!!!!!!!!!

The machine cleans: fuel rail, injectors, combustion chamber, valves, catalytic converters, O2/ oxygen sensors.

it uses 2 cans with a supra it will require the large cans, red one Is for the injectors cycle and the black one for compbustion.

When the red can is connected you will get a slight smell of fuel out the exhaust but once the machine switches over to the combustion side it will be only steam that will be comming out of the exhaust. Hope this clears things up :)

So its not just "highly refined fuel" then, as mentioned by Edd China when it was on Wheeler Dealers? I thought you ran the engine completely off the Terraclean unit during the cleaning cycle (i.e its totally disconnected from the vehicle fuel system). The engine must surely be running for the combustion cycle, but when it is there's only water vapour coming out of the exhaust?

*Edit* Unless its hydrogen in the black can, of course.

Edited by Digsy (see edit history)

I will book mine in at your place fosta at the end of the month before I bpu the car ? I will be In touch, you got a tel number for your place .

Cheers Shaz

I think there is only one way to prove or disprove this, bore scope before you plug in and then straight after you finish , dyno would be good but I doubt there is power gains to be had , with out a map to suit slightly blocked injectors would make you run leaner and make more power and carbon build up would make for a better seal around things that have worn into place with it there, and with it removed I would expect a lower bhp,

Just my thoughts on this thats even if it did work at all