The mkiv Supra Owners Club

And this is my Satin Supra ( pictures)

Gabriella

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You for nice comments guys :thumbs: By the way I use same material on dash as I use on door cards.

The diffuser ruins the look, I think you should take it off and sell it......to me :sly:

Yes you are absolutely right, this is what I'm going to do ;)

Good job. Nice colour choices and if you did you retrim the armrest on the door card yourself?

Yes I did it myslef, and yes I'm that awesome :D

Where's the new high level brake light fitted? Is it at the top of the rear window?

No its at the top of the bin :)

Looks good and a nice write up. I keep looking at other aeros and wondering whether the spoilerless/small spoiler looks better than the big wing, still not sure but yours does look really good and suits what you've done and the paint finish. Bet you're well pleased, bring on the sun shine.

Shane, not sure where to start so I won't!

I will just say that, comparing my Satin Supra to EvinX and his hideous, nasty, horrible, horrendous, repulsive, shocking MATT black paint abortion he committed on his Supra in his back garden its very offensive!

p.s

No fence EvinX :D

I will just say that, comparing my Satin Supra to EvinX and his hideous, nasty, horrible, horrendous, repulsive, shocking MATT black paint abortion he committed on his Supra in his back garden its very offensive!

p.s

:rlol: :D

p.s

Looks pretty much like you did lmao