The mkiv Supra Owners Club

And this is my Satin Supra ( pictures)

Gabriella

No I didn't..I only put few words what I'm thinking about him comparing my Supra to EvinX.. I did not express my opinion and feelings what I'm thinking about Shane's hand painted artwork :D

"Hand painted", it's vinyl wrapped. I saw yours at Jae and liked it. Have to say in his defence, Evans car looked OK when I saw it soon after he finished it. Would be interesting to see how it looks now a year or so on. When car was painted prior to wrapping it, I did find the appearance started to lose it's initial nice satin look and if I was to go down the satin route again I would go for one of the matte lacquer finishes that there are on the market. But for now, I love the finish of the wrap.

I also think your wheels look great, in fact I want them.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't remember that your was a wrap... and no you can't get same wheels what I have, please don't :(

Just change my mind again about red interior so this is what I'm going to do now...

Dash I will do in black material and door arm rests, seats, handbreak, gear stick all I'm going to do in black leather :eyebrows: A little bit occupied at this moment but I reacon I will manage to do it somewhere In December/January 2013, can't wait to start!

I'm not going to change red bits on wheels and steering wheel, because I like a bit of a contrast.

Edited by Gabriella (see edit history)