The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still need to finish off the pricing for the stickers and I want to get it all in the shop at the same time. So I would suggest early in the new year is when the tickets go on sale.

I have Eurotunnel sorted now, we are on 2 trains and not 4. Might be the 7.30am and 7.50am, or the 7.50am and the 8.20am. Just waiting for confirmation.

Hotel is sorted too so just have to confirm that with a deposit.

So its all going to plan.

Good work John, can't wait for this.

I still need to finish off the pricing for the stickers and I want to get it all in the shop at the same time. So I would suggest early in the new year is when the tickets go on sale.

I have Eurotunnel sorted now, we are on 2 trains and not 4. Might be the 7.30am and 7.50am, or the 7.50am and the 8.20am. Just waiting for confirmation.

Hotel is sorted too so just have to confirm that with a deposit.

So its all going to plan.

Fantastic John, excellent news! :)

I am hopefully picking my new Supra up at the end of January (fingers crossed) and was wondering whether tickets would be still available in February?

Fantastic John, excellent news! :)

I am hopefully picking my new Supra up at the end of January (fingers crossed) and was wondering whether tickets would be still available in February?

Feb may be pushing it for spare tickets, but there are usually a few drop outs on the event and you can hoover up their tickets if required.

Feb may be pushing it for spare tickets, but there are usually a few drop outs on the event and you can hoover up their tickets if required.

Ok John, well in that case I don't want to miss this! So I'll buy a ticket when they go on sale and if I don't get the Supra in January, I can always give up the ticket...

I shall set the date for the tickets to go live as the evening of the 6th Jan. We will release an initial batch of 20 and see how quickly they go, and then release the next batch.

You will also be able to pre-order your stickers via the shop.

:D I'll be there panicking like last year :p

I shall set the date for the tickets to go live as the evening of the 6th Jan. We will release an initial batch of 20 and see how quickly they go, and then release the next batch.

You will also be able to pre-order your stickers via the shop.

:D I'll be there panicking like last year :p

All my servers are ready to ensure all tickets are snapped up pronto so we can watch Mike panic again! :D

http://www.entrep.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Server_room_5.jpg

Updated the front page and put a date in the title to show when the last update to the front page was made.

I will get the thread for the event section created later this week and then the tickets go on sale on the 6th Jan 2013.

I have the Friday route to the lunch stop sorted along with the whole of the Saturday route.

2013 should be a top year if SupraMODs goes ahead along with DragonCol 2.