The mkiv Supra Owners Club

David probably has his tail in between his legs.

David P

Seriously though if someone said that you'd run away with your tail between your legs that's bang out of order...

I said it.

And David, you have an extraordinary way of dealing with something.

I locked the thread for a reason, yet you opened another one.

And I'll no doubt lock it again.

In my view you missed the boat. It sailed 2 years ago.

And you've done yourself no favours on here as your complaint seems to have zero credibility given the timetable and lack of action on your part and just publicly having a go at Jurgen.

I'm surprised then you didn't use the dispute thread.

Why didn't you do that?

I said it.

And David, you have an extraordinary way of dealing with something.

I locked the thread for a reason, yet you opened another one.

And I'll no doubt lock it again.

In my view you missed the boat. It sailed 2 years ago.

And you've done yourself no favours on here as your complaint seems to have zero credibility given the timetable and lack of action on your part and just publicly having a go at Jurgen.

I'm surprised then you didn't use the dispute thread.

Why didn't you do that?

Sorry lbm! Hold my hands up I commented without knowing the full story. I'll be more careful from now on :D didn't help I was in a bad mood from my neighbours! (separate story lol) anyway apologies!

LBM,

I have explained in previous posts why I was drawn into a factual outburst, I have been concise with my evidence and will not be drawn further on this matter into closing ranks.

Others,

Please feel free to talk about me amongst yourselves.

No, sorry it does look as though that was aimed at you. Infact it was aimed at the OP.

Oh cosmic. Still not growing up though. Got too many pairs of short trousers in my wardrobe.

I have met David recently and he seems like an interesting fellow. Bad sense of timing and method of raising the issue, me thinks

LBM,

I have explained in previous posts why I was drawn into a factual outburst, I have been concise with my evidence and will not be drawn further on this matter into closing .

You did not respond to Jamie's points or my one about raising a dispute.

All I see is trouble making from you here. You snipe and then get annoyed about returning fire. Then you hold up a white flag.

Why on earth did you bother?

It's ok, I expect you will ignore these points too.

David, your being a complete knobhead and it needs to stop...

Jurgen is a very close friend of mine and I've knew the guy for years, he didn't get where he is today by palming off rubbish stock and faulty services to anybody and plenty of members from this very forum and multiple other forums will say the same.

your bang out of order putting him down on a public server... Especially when his reputation is at stake.

As Jamie has said, he didn't force the seats on you and we're fine when you bought them and they look fine in his pictures and that was a long time ago.

You really need to get a grip and maybe a public apologie wouldn't go a miss either.

Ps) LBM sorry for the rant and choice of words but it's nearly Christmas sir.... And I am excited :)