The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big day tomorrow then mate :D

Not long now!

It is mate I can say I'm shi***g myself for some reason. A strange feeling to know everything I've worked for will be a reality soon enough.

If you have this for a minimal amount of time and stick it up for sale, your front door will look like this quite quickly.

https://grist.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/angry_mob_simpsons.jpg

Lol that won't be happening I've gone through too much to ever let it go. This one's a keeper :thumbs:

It is mate I can say I'm shi***g myself for some reason. A strange feeling to know everything I've worked for will be a reality soon enough.

Lol that won't be happening I've gone through too much to ever let it go. This one's a keeper :thumbs:

It's out of your hands now (but in good hands) so I'm sure all will be fine.

Excuse the retarded question but i was surprised to see a picture where there's red still? Am I missing something?

It's out of your hands now (but in good hands) so I'm sure all will be fine.

Excuse the retarded question but i was surprised to see a picture where there's red still? Am I missing something?

I know it's more the fact I'll have it back in my hands soon it doesn't feel real.

I know there is red inside the car still but I haven't had a chance to do the interior yet but when I do the inside will be fully sound proofed and trimmed up so it would have been pointless having it painted the same colour as it will be covered up.

I know it's more the fact I'll have it back in my hands soon it doesn't feel real.

I know there is red inside the car still but I haven't had a chance to do the interior yet but when I do the inside will be fully sound proofed and trimmed up so it would have been pointless having it painted the same colour as it will be covered up.

I thought that might be the case (I'm in agreement too) I just couldn't remember if when it was painted the Lambo (grigio?) if it was fully stripped out and painted... In my defence I don't have 2 weeks to look through the thread again to find out :D

I thought that might be the case (I'm in agreement too) I just couldn't remember if when it was painted the Lambo (grigio?) if it was fully stripped out and painted... In my defence I don't have 2 weeks to look through the thread again to find out :D

Haha no it was always just left red mate. I'm not that fussy :innocent: