The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kaan. Instead of carbon vinyl why dont you skin the parts in actual carbon cloth? its quite easy. You can get some good kits from carbonmods they even do hi temp carbon cloth for under the hood. This is not a plug i have just used them and provide some usefull tuition vids.

Kaan. Instead of carbon vinyl why dont you skin the parts in actual carbon cloth? its quite easy. You can get some good kits from carbonmods they even do hi temp carbon cloth for under the hood. This is not a plug i have just used them and provide some usefull tuition vids.

I would actually like to have ago but fear its harder than using the wrapping vinyl. It would look nice tho so thanks i'll have a look :thumbs:

[quote=Kaan W;3571049

I also treated myself to a Toucan display for the syvecs which hes gunno install for me.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g351/kaan2lee/My%20Project/DSC02891_zpsbb36559a.jpg

I got one of those. There dead cool, really handy read outs etc... I don't really use mine to the full advantage lol. I just leave mine on full whack boost all the time (Cal 1) Boost Of Doom, {actually I might rename it to that} I think you should as well ;)

I got one of those. There dead cool, really handy read outs etc... I don't really use mine to the full advantage lol. I just leave mine on full whack boost all the time (Cal 1) Boost Of Doom, {actually I might rename it to that} I think you should as well ;)

I did see it in your thread and was gunno mount it in the same position as you :) I only tend to use 1 setting also but I will use mine more to moniter everything as I panic sometimes after some hard driving if I smell something getting hot lol.

Boost of Dooooooom!!!! :flame:

Guest taylo02

sell me your car! mate your car is amazing! had a read through your blog and love it. Im looking at getting a TT in the next 4-6 weeks and can only hope that mine turns out like this. Keep up the great work dude

Craig

sell me your car! mate your car is amazing! had a read through your blog and love it. Im looking at getting a TT in the next 4-6 weeks and can only hope that mine turns out like this. Keep up the great work dude

Craig

I would be happy to sell it, for the right price :D

Thanks mate :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tunermt

First off, great looking build sir ;) always love to watch the 2jz at work!

Hello my friends, just noticed this link and figured i would chime. (sorry yes this is my first post on this forum)

I have been working closely with Brewed now for more than a few years and they have provided me with the best international service experience i could imagine. I am American however i have been living abroad for the past 3 years (Korea and Thailand) Brewed Motors has made dreams come true shipping me anything i could possibly request (even if not listed the site) in a timely fashion. Regarding the Hypertune parts, I know Brewed has been working with Hypertune for a LONG time. As we all know Hypertune manifolds are basically the definition of perfection!

Looking forward to being a part of MKivsupra.net

Eric

Cheers guys, I was looking forward to it but now I have a list of problems I dont feel safe driving 2 hours then giving it the beans on a dyno.

Water return from turbo leak

Oil return from turbo leak

Heat sleeve wedged between manifold burning and smoking

Rough idle problems

Its too late to cancel, what can I do? :shrug:

Cheers guys, I was looking forward to it but now I have a list of problems I dont feel safe driving 2 hours then giving it the beans on a dyno.

Water return from turbo leak

Oil return from turbo leak

Heat sleeve wedged between manifold burning and smoking

Rough idle problems

Its too late to cancel, what can I do? :shrug:

You have got a week mate you should sort that easy like everything chuck money at it

You have got a week mate you should sort that easy like everything chuck money at it

I couldnt mate I work 7 days a week and to replace the oil return line the manifold has to come off. Also diagnosing the idling problem and getting bits in could take some time.

From Kent, it should be around 70mls to Enfield (Whifbitz).

I would have Darren check everything. I would not go to Ryan with issues on the car.

Its ok ive got parts coming tomorrow to replace the leaking oil line with proper fittings and Ryan can figure the idle problem when im there. Its not actually that bad at all but it bugs me.

Thought it would be a good idea to polish the compressor housing and intake while its off, its taken me most of the day to do lol. Its alot better than it was anyway -

attachment.php?attachmentid=165797&stc=1&d=1363118389

attachment.php?attachmentid=165798&stc=1&d=1363118389

DSC02930.jpg

DSC02932.jpg

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)