Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good power for starters mate. It seems to take a while to come on song though so I dare say the Syvecs will have a lot to say in that department :D

A lot of that is the way the auto has to be run on the dyno, its not like that on the road but yes the syvecs should improve it

The high stall drives very well

Thanks mark, I'm impressed with the current figures aswell so looking forward to see the after figures now :D how's yours coming on bud?

i thought you would have been a little upset being that you have lost 50bhp from what you thought you had originally, but still a very good result best of luck with it and hope very much that the syvecs can help with that lag

i thought you would have been a little upset being that you have lost 50bhp from what you thought you had originally, but still a very good result best of luck with it and hope very much that the syvecs can help with that lag

It hasn't lost anything, the Thor hub dyno always spits out flywheel figures so its spot on. I told Alex that before we put it on the dyno and it made exactly what we expected. :)

It hasn't lost anything, the Thor hub dyno always spits out flywheel figures so its spot on. I told Alex that before we put it on the dyno and it made exactly what we expected. :)

I believe Mr Mellon was referring to the point that Alex has been saying the car has 500bhp(which he was told when he bought the car) in several threads. So for it to have 455 was almost a 50bhp "loss". As you say, it hasn't lost anything and has probably always been 455bhp.

Interested to see what the output is once finished. :)

The figure on Thor's dyno was 451hp but as you say the previous owners had told him that's its 500hp, a figure he plucked from the air lol

I believe Mr Mellon was referring to the point that Alex has been saying the car has 500bhp(which he was told when he bought the car) in several threads. So for it to have 455 was almost a 50bhp "loss". As you say, it hasn't lost anything and has probably always been 455bhp.

Interested to see what the output is once finished. :)

The figure on Thor's dyno was 451hp but as you say the previous owners had told him that's its 500hp, a figure he plucked from the air lol

owh, steve was right i was on about the 500+ comments, might have to add some onto my signature power quote then,what shall we say im in the 600 club yay go me :p !!!

i really cant wait to see the overlap of the before and after dyno runs just to see how much the syvecs can help that spool, everyone goes on about how great the TTC mapped is but i am yet to be conviced

owh, steve was right i was on about the 500+ comments, might have to add some onto my signature power quote then,what shall we say im in the 600 club yay go me :p !!!

i really cant wait to see the overlap of the before and after dyno runs just to see how much the syvecs can help that spool, everyone goes on about how great the TTC mapped is but i am yet to be conviced

Like lee has said, I was told by the previous owner that it was 500bhp. I was slightly annoyed to find out what it was really running but I'm also glad I have an accurate number now.

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)