The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the black dog na-t build ** NEW DYNO VIDEO**

dr_jekyll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome results, the salvation of the NA is here! I love the noise of these things, i am going to start collecting the bits me thinks!

Here you are.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180953596945?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1288

and/or

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?274267-Uk-steel-turbos-uk-550cc-injectors-Toyota-bilstine-shocks-and-springs-plus-more

Edited by David P (see edit history)

sooo, i poped along today to get the car on the rollers and have the fuelling ect tweeked to suit the new auto set up and the results..............

@ 15 psi of boost

510 bhp

500 lbs ft

pretty pleased with that and i must say the thing feel rapid. the way the power comes on with all that torque makes it feel very savage. maximum concertration required in the wet drive home . but exelent fun

and all this for less than 3k. gota be pleased with that

Awesome result! Now im once again in two minds as to whether to sell my n/a or not! If its possible to do NA-T for this kind of money including the auto-box and having already spent a good bit on my car then it starts to make more and more sense.

Awesome results, the salvation of the NA is here! I love the noise of these things, i am going to start collecting the bits me thinks!

^^ this! Massive respect for saying you were going to do it and just doing it! With builds like this we might start to see a bit of n/a love and less of the "burn it and buy a TT" stuff! :thumbs:

Well done for building such a powerful car on such a low budget! :thumbs:

Can you post up an itemised list of parts with prices, and mention any fabrication work you've done? Should help to give an overall view of the DIY NA-T route that is bound to become popular now. :)

Well done for building such a powerful car on such a low budget! :thumbs:

Can you post up an itemised list of parts with prices, and mention any fabrication work you've done? Should help to give an overall view of the DIY NA-T route that is bound to become popular now. :)

This is a very good idea :) Heck, might make for an ace track car at some point, 500 bhp Supra for £5k!