The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the black dog na-t build ** NEW DYNO VIDEO**

dr_jekyll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the 5k amount would be about right to the normal person, being that the pistons was changed meaning engine out jobby, i have seen cars broken because of a head gasket,and changing pistons is more involved then that,gasket kits £££

if labour was added to this build it would soon bump up that price at least £400 mapping alone.

to be fair Dr-jekyll knows what he is doing and had spare parts all over the place making it cheap but im sure the final run down on very part NEEDED it will be close to 5k

went for a play on the weekend, the white car is the na-t i sold a few weeks back, we had some fun. both cars are limited to 70mph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv2rfCxoWc0&feature=g-upl

and limited to 50 in the tunnel ;)

What was the power on the white one circa 400? And is it coming to the next jap wales meet and drive?

Edited by downimpact (see edit history)

Great work Jekyll on taking the NA-T route by the nads, Such a great sound on the video too but there I one thing that's bugging me.... If you were doing '70mph' as claimed then I will be staring in a hollywood blockbuster by the end of next week.

can i get tickets to the premier. and its a private hire tunnel

can i get tickets to the premier. and its a private hire tunnel

You can indeed get tickets and Suprastar3000 can sort out some seeing as he is staring too, for all those who do not know about this film it is a rom com staring Ed's love for perving on Kayla with a twist that one nights she puts a set of blinds up.

It is released next Thursday and is called 'Rock,Cock,Sock and garden'