Noz

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Ive been a bit slack with these I admit.

I've been a bit mad with Uni work and as soon as I get in its mostly coursework. When I get home, I'll get in the shed ad start getting some dimensions and make this happen.

Ive been a bit slack with these I admit.

I've been a bit mad with Uni work and as soon as I get in its mostly coursework. When I get home, I'll get in the shed ad start getting some dimensions and make this happen.

That's great chap. :thumbs:

ive got dimensions, il make up some rings now.

they `may` need modifying further as underneth a flat is required to insert, this could be part of the machine process. gonna knock up some manufacturing drawings, send some emails and address it further when i get a reponse.

how much would these be worth? need some ideas to discuss with companies otherwise they will just name their price.

so main beam as well? ive only measured up the dipped beam and fog light. didnt think the main beam had a ring?

£20 is too cheap. your looking at £2.5 postage. thats 17.50 for a custom one off item, no way it would be possible to get that machined that low.

£40 is looking more realistic, the dash rings i can sell for £26 for 3, so not sure if 14quid more is going to weigh in when it's custom items.

Price depending please put your name down if interested, I can wager the price more if I have actually numbers behind this:

Please add ur name even if its price and firmest depending. Everyone wants a low cost product that fits good so if it isn't the best I can offer I won't get any.

I will get dimensions added for main beam. I expect either brushed finish or chrome will be an option but to be fair chrome looks more updated so il assume chrome finish unless required otherwise.

Please add ur name even if its price and firmest depending. Everyone wants a low cost product that fits good so if it isn't the best I can offer I won't get any.

I will get dimensions added for main beam. I expect either brushed finish or chrome will be an option but to be fair chrome looks more updated so il assume chrome finish unless required otherwise.

Do you know if the facelift and pre-facelift rings are different sizes?

Well I've just moved to a new job (starting November) with CNC mill /presses/ mig/tig ect

It's a custom fabrication company and I've already made my own downpipe, decat and turbo/quickspool manifold from stainless

Good thing is, they have a CNC press that can punch out a profile and cut out of polished stainless or Ali

Therefore I should be able to make and mass produce profile push on polished Ali or stainless headlight rings

And could look into even chrome plating

If I'm unable to get hobbyist thingy I could always help Noz out doing these or something, I know I'll be making some more for myself , my billet Ali ones still look good a year later