Johnny's Big Billet Twins Build

johnny g

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice work, guys. Any flow numbers for the head, Johnny?

No mate, but it's a Whifbitz Stage 3 head. So, am sure the flow will be good. I might actually ask Paul for a copy of the flow rates.

:cool: looking forward to this build progress

Me too, Rob. Save for a gasket or two and a shim, I think Lee has everything needed now to bring it home, so to speak.

Ok I understand. So this means now you can turn a non vvti into one? But you still need a vvti head am i right

Yes. You just need to make an oil feed for the VVTi head.

OK, cheers, so I can still grab the old one then? I didn't mither as I thought you might need to use it. Cheers Lee, great looking build, good luck J!

Cheers, Chris. Yes, you can have the old block - just arrange with Lee on how to get it to Wilson Towers :)

Cheers, Chris. Yes, you can have the old block - just arrange with Lee on how to get it to Wilson Towers :)

I can collect from Lee and get it to Worcester if that helps. Im working there in the next 2-3weeks for 7 months so if it helps getting it most of the way there i can meet Chris if needs be.

this is going great JG - will be a total monster when finished :D

I can collect from Lee and get it to Worcester if that helps. Im working there in the next 2-3weeks for 7 months so if it helps getting it most of the way there i can meet Chris if needs be.

*off topic for a mo* ... dude i might desperately need those Rays wheels taken back to dave around that area if you find you have any space in the truck ;)

If it's not a lot of hassle that would be a big help right now due to family commitments. Thanks very much, let me know if this suits all. Cheers Ricky!

No mate, but it's a Whifbitz Stage 3 head. So, am sure the flow will be good. I might actually ask Paul for a copy of the flow rates.

Oh, I have no doubts that it flows well - just nice to have some numbers to compare with US and Aus head-builders.

*off topic for a mo* ... dude i might desperately need those Rays wheels taken back to dave around that area if you find you have any space in the truck ;)

Certainly can, SRD courier service is national. Where does he live dude.

If it's not a lot of hassle that would be a big help right now due to family commitments. Thanks very much, let me know if this suits all. Cheers Ricky!

Not a problem Chris I can proberbly bring it to you if its not good at the moment for you to come out. I will contact Lee when the job starts in a couple of weeks then arrange with yourself a good time to deliver.

This is gonna be one amazing car once it's running.

Those turbo's sound good, I agree with JP power will only be restricted by your fuelling.

Put some ID2k's on and whack up the boost! Lol :D

Did you sort out the drivetrain side of things in the end?..

This is gonna be one amazing car once it's running.

Those turbo's sound good, I agree with JP power will only be restricted by your fuelling.

Put some ID2k's on and whack up the boost! Lol :D

Did you sort out the drivetrain side of things in the end?..

ID2000's will come in at some point, but the 3" exhaust will restrict first I think. I need to research more into getting a quiet 4" system, or devise a cutout of some sort. It's a chat I need to have with Lee.

Not sorted the drive train, yet. But I will. Still fuming over that!

It should be possible, maybe putting some butterfly valves in?..

I'm sure Lee will come up with the perfect solution either way.

I know exactly how you feel, hopefully something else comes up.

If I come across anything decent I'll drop you a pm.

• 3 weeks later...