Johnny's Big Billet Twins Build

johnny g

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to be a savage road car mate, 600hp with fast spool is ideal. Like you said its a quiet road car :) Its a funny world when 600hp is tossed about so readily lol

That's the norm for this place!!

Great results jonny. Hopefully see ya Wednesday.

I'd not hold much hope at the moment matey - the weather and work are conspiring against me. I'm just asking Mother Nature why she hates the Supra.

Nice results bud! Bet you can't wait to drive it now!!

I can't mate - and I've already been looking at 4" exhausts (Both Whifbitz, and custom made) and seeing what the best option is to really push those turbos hard(er).

That's the norm for this place!!

I'd not hold much hope at the moment matey - the weather and work are conspiring against me. I'm just asking Mother Nature why she hates the Supra.

I can't mate - and I've already been looking at 4" exhausts (Both Whifbitz, and custom made) and seeing what the best option is to really push those turbos hard(er).

I'm running Paul's 4" Ti exhaust. I can recommend it. Very very nice :)

Car is coming home - it's on the trailer as we speak. It'll be with me in the morning, and I'm taking it to work :D

As for the exhaust, I've spoken to Reid @ Sound Performance and I'm going for one of their 3" electric exhaust cut outs with the solenoid being controlled by the Syvecs. Ryan has confirmed it can be controlled by RPM/TPS/MAP or just by Cal Switch.

640whp won't be here for long ...

Car is coming home - it's on the trailer as we speak. It'll be with me in the morning, and I'm taking it to work :D

As for the exhaust, I've spoken to Reid @ Sound Performance and I'm going for one of their 3" electric exhaust cut outs with the solenoid being controlled by the Syvecs. Ryan has confirmed it can be controlled by RPM/TPS/MAP or just by Cal Switch.

640whp won't be here for long ...

That sounds tidy mate looking forward to the new figures.

Well I've just had my first drive in it - and it goes like a . It's agile and responsive for such big turbos. I love it. 2nd and 3rd gear plain ridiculous!

The new RPS Triple Carbon Clutch gets some getting used to - it's very grabby at the moment, with a combination of the newness of it and me not having driven a manual car since the hire car in Spain, in April! It was March for the Supra I think!

Taking it for more of a run tomorrow to the NW meet, but I'm not pushing it yet, merely "getting to know it" - I know I already want to push those turbos more though, they sound great!!!

Thanks to Lee @ SRD, Ryan @ 2Bar, Everyone at HSBC and Hodge for the initial conversion which made me want more.