The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious Replica (Orange Supra) - Take 2

pbryant_knight

Regardless of the is it worth it jokes, Still only a NA ect this is coming on really well mate, The monitor in the glovebox area looks great, Looking forward to seeing the 100% complete pictures and also in person as well.

Edit: Make it NA-T when you finish as after seeing what your project threads are like I am sure you will be bored after two weeks of finishing and having nothing to do or think about :D

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Put 4 new gauge pods in. 2 on the pillar and 2 to the left of the dash. Also ordered some plasma dials from Moman and got the big rev counter that was recommended by ripped fear as an alternative to Autometers monster tach and painted it silver as it only comes in black. :)

Peter

Edited by pbryant_knight (see edit history)

Put 4 new gauge pods in. 2 on the pillar and 2 to the left of the dash. Also ordered some plasma dials from Moman and got the big rev counter that was recommended by ripped fear as an alternative to Autometers monster tach and painted it silver as it only comes in black. :)

Peter

Well get the bloody pics um man ! What are you playing at lol any news on when your getting your seats retrimmed ?.

I'll put some pics up wehn i get the rest of the dash stuff fitted.

Struggling to get a decent price to retrim at the minute and my funds went down when i realized the 300ZX insurance is due in August :(

now thinking of Vinyl instead of leather. The Zed's are Vinyl and they are pretty robust. Had them in for over a year and they still look great (apart from being white and needing to be cleaned all the time)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adamoakley

mate this is a wicked build, you should be proud, near enough spot on! are they boost dials on the pillar? if so what did you wire them to? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Peter, I was just flicking through the wanted section and saw your post in the APR wing thread.

If it would be of any use to you I can remove one of the legs from my wing, do a fairly accurate drawing of it (with accurate measurements listed of course), scan it onto the 'puter and send it on to you.

I'd say if you asked nicely one of our fellow club members could whittle you off a set without even breaking a sweat.

This is mine, is it the style/height you are after?

attachment.php?attachmentid=157788&d=1347879479

attachment.php?attachmentid=157789&d=1347879479

013.JPG

011.JPG

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)