The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glasgow Monthly Meet

Ross C

I am in Glasgow till Friday, anybody kicking about fancy picking me up for a sping, I trade you a bag of chips...?

I just drove through Glasgow half an hour ago after picking my Supra up, not really the weather for decent drive lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's here just waiting on the DVLA! Trying my best to have it in time for the next meet, it could be an all Supra meet :blink:

What! No Fiesta! All Supras.... This will be a good meet lol

It seems Sunday the 22nd is good for a lot of people, I'll fire out a wee message to those who might not have seen this and see if we can get a confirmed date by the end of the weekend.

Ok people here goes -

Sunday 22nd June @ XScape Braehead - 1100

Meet at the usual spot in the last car park furthest away from the Braehead shopping and XScape complexes (nearest to Weatherspoons pub and new flats).

Still no exact plan for the day, but we can decide on something on the run up.

Options include: Go for a drive; go for a drive and bit of lunch somewhere; any other suggestion!

Obviously everything is weather dependent, but as the summer months come we should see only 12 hours of rain a day instead of the normal 18.... :p

Some maps below for newbies to the forum and meet and some potential driving routes, though I believe Tony TT may be the man for this!

* Red star indicates meeting point at XScape (you'll see / hear the Supra's before you get close lol)

supra braehead.jpg

* There are no shortage of decent roads around this area, all have good pubs to stop en route to grab a bite to eat and shoot the breeze!

supra map 1.jpg

As always, any suggestions, feel free to make them heard! :-)

Surey brakes don't count?

They don't in an NA as simply exhailing breath produces enough stopping power to slow down to a stop in a few cm from top speed (20mph).

For your new singled mofo, they will be requred!!

Ok people here goes -

Sunday 22nd June @ XScape Braehead - 1100

Meet at the usual spot in the last car park furthest away from the Braehead shopping and XScape complexes (nearest to Weatherspoons pub and new flats).

Still no exact plan for the day, but we can decide on something on the run up.

Options include: Go for a drive; go for a drive and bit of lunch somewhere; any other suggestion!

Obviously everything is weather dependent, but as the summer months come we should see only 12 hours of rain a day instead of the normal 18.... :p

Some maps below for newbies to the forum and meet and some potential driving routes, though I believe Tony TT may be the man for this!

* Red star indicates meeting point at XScape (you'll see / hear the Supra's before you get close lol)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186654[/ATTACH]

* There are no shortage of decent roads around this area, all have good pubs to stop en route to grab a bite to eat and shoot the breeze!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186655[/ATTACH]

As always, any suggestions, feel free to make them heard! :-)

This date clashes with Ultimate Scottish Street Car at Crail.

Does anyone fancy the drive up there instead!?