Glasgow Monthly Meet

Ross C

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its going well now. Just started my second job here for a sheet metal company installing furnaces, air con and ducting alterations.

Really enjoying it here buy I am missing my Supra and all you guys (except Tony) alot. Seeing pics from JAE and Dragonball 2 haven't helped!! I know Liam is looking after my car well, but at this stage I'd give a nut to be able to have a blast through Glencoe in it.

How is your car running? Was dissapointed I never got to see it before I left.

Hurry home Ross my ass needs a good rimming.

• 3 months later...

Ok everyone, now that the snow has been and gone and we had a fair few more Scottish members join the club, we can look to starting back up the Sunday monthly meets again in Glasgow once the warmer weather kicks in.

Any ideas for day trips, runs etc appreciated. There's also the big weekend event in Applecross hopefully going ahead again this year organised by SPG to look forward to! :)

looking forward to meet both the old guard and some of the newer members soon.

Applecross is going to be happening again this year after the brilliant time we had last year, with added numbers it can only get better :thumbs:.

When's Ross back?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marcus, will you be back for the 10th of May or is that cutting it too fine?

Was potentially looking then, if not could be the weekend after but I'll not be at that one (DB).

These things are a nightmare lol

How is everyone else placed for dates in May?