Glasgow Monthly Meet

Ross C

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, Newbie to the Supra scene though been on here for a while.

Now in the market to buy one so as mentioned in another thread I may pop along and say hello if that is ok?

Unfortunately if you are having your April meet the Easter Weekend (20th) I will have to stop by in May as I've planned a 5 day Nurburgring trip this Easter :)

Well having had a look at the comments above, from the few that have posted, I think that the best date for it would be the 13th of April. Does anyone have any objections to that?

Michael (heedthebaw), I intend to hold May's meet on the 4th of May as my last meet before I leave, so hopefully we can all get a chance to look at your car then!!

I will leave this up for debate until Friday, and unless people object then will confirm it Saturday morning, giving 2 weeks notice to sort yourselves out.

13ths cool mate the more people the better.

As long as everyone doesn't flee from the Fiesta like last time ;):sly:

Best way to stay with the crowd, or in fact, have the crowd stay with you is to become the GoPro Camera Car :D.

Everyone wants their 5 seconds of fame :)

Yes it is happening. I have decided that it will be on Sunday the 13th of April so if you can attend on this date, please say so, so as we know to wait for you at Xscape

PLAN:

Meet at Xscape in our usual spot for between 0900-1000hrs for us all to gather together. At the back of 10, leave Xscape in convoy and go to the Museum which does have a Pay and Display carpark. Spend some time there having a wander around and see what is what.

At a guess, we can leave there around 1200-1300 and head off for a run and lunch somewhere that I'd let Tony organise the route as usual as he knows some of the best roads to hit.

I say again, could I ask everybody to who wishes to attend on the 13th state their desire to do so, so as no man, woman or heedthebaw is left behind!!!

Right as far as a route is concerned I knocked this together in 5 mins but seems not bad IMO. Start off in Glasgow along A82 hang a right into the A739 to Milngavie onto A81 to Aberfoyle and up to lake of menteith for pics. From there A873 onto the A84 and towards Stirling services for a munch. From there we could just motorway back to Glasgow???? Thoughts????? Can someone put it in the route planner as I'm pish at that.