Glasgow Monthly Meet

Ross C

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone heading through from the Dumbarton/Balloch areas or passing by I can follow?

(I know where Xscape is just don't wanna look like a loser rocking up on my own... Not in a Supra lol)

I'll be heading over from Bearsden via the Erskine bridge quite early as I like to be one of the first there being an Events Organiser. If you are fairly punctual I could meet you at the BP garage on the dual carrageway on the way out of Dumbarton. I usually meet L18msy there for events. Say 09:00 on Sunday? I'd expect most people to turn up between 09:30-10:00 at Xscape.

Sorry guys, I won't make this one either, I've busted the front spoiler coming out of a car park and want to have it sorted before I take it on a long run. :(

Should be ok for an early May meet though, will be taking the Soop up to Applecross via the Beallach na Ba the following weekend as a birthday treat. :)