Glasgow Monthly Meet

Ross C

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Im not going to make this tomorrow, work is hectic at the moment and needing to work every hour I can. :(

Will definitely make a point of being at May's meet before you go Ross. Hope weather holds out for you all tomorrow.

No problem mate

I'll definitely be there but may have to disappear from the run early, forgot it was my sisters birthday :taped:

That's cool mate. I'm thinking of just cutting the run short after lunch at the Beech Tree Inn, near the Glengoyne Distillery as the weather isn't looking great. The route is still a good run, on roads I know extremely well

That's cool mate. I'm thinking of just cutting the run short after lunch at the Beech Tree Inn, near the Glengoyne Distillery as the weather isn't looking great. The route is still a good run, on roads I know extremely well

What about the weather... it won't affect me... mwwwaaahhhh lol

We still meeting at 0900 at the BP mate? :)

I've just put £30 worth of petrol in the car, after doing some sums on my average mpg this will roughly get me 103 miles (although the on board computer reckons 190 miles).... What sort of runs do you guys go for... Cos I know the old MR2 forums runs were very spirited affairs lol and I may need to put a wee bit more juice in the car :D

Great little meet and trip to the transport museum. Good to meet those that were there and put faces to names and thanks to Hassan for the passenger trip along the road, much appreciated and properly confirmed my suspicions that I need a Supra TT in my life lol. :)