The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glasgow Monthly Meet

Ross C

1030 @ Braehead XScape car park Sunday 13th

This months meet is going to be more of a catch up as a lot of people will be prepping their cars for the SCS the following week.

Plan for August is to have a meet in Conjunction with the Applecross weekend run and meet them all on Sunday the 17th of August somewhere slightly North for a BBQ allowing a small run to take place on the way up there as well.

More details to come! :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see those who made it today. (Including the club member who had sold his old mkIV N/A).

Next month we are looking at meeting up with Applecross run on Sunday the 17th for a BBQ.

It would be good to see a decent turn out for this one, it will involve a run, food and awesome banter (guaranteed lol) :D

More details to follow soon....

Good to see those who made it today. (Including the club member who had sold his old mkIV N/A).

Next month we are looking at meeting up with Applecross run on Sunday the 17th for a BBQ.

It would be good to see a decent turn out for this one, it will involve a run, food and awesome banter (guaranteed lol) :D

More details to follow soon....

Was nice to see you guy's on Sunday and get a chance to look at your cars.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright everyone, been very little interest this month, and I now have an emergency appointment at the dental hospital tomorrow morning (deep joy).

So if anyone wants to meet, arrange amongst yourselves otherwise it may be a cancelled meet this month.

Answers on a postcard.... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys and gals, the Monthly Meet for September will be in conjunction with the Applecross Invasion run up North on Sunday the 28th.

The plan will be to meet at Braehead XScape (timings to be confirmed) and take a drive North and meet up with the guys coming back down from the Isle of Skye.

This will allow for some time on the roads, a bigger meet and some food somewhere along the way or when we meet the othes.

This should be a good meet and the first one we have had in a couple of months so let's see if we can get a few faces along to it.

I'll probably bring the GoPro so some action video will be served up afterwards lol

So, what's the interest levels like for this one....

Hello Ross! How's life across the pond treating you mate?

Its going well now. Just started my second job here for a sheet metal company installing furnaces, air con and ducting alterations.

Really enjoying it here buy I am missing my Supra and all you guys (except Tony) alot. Seeing pics from JAE and Dragonball 2 haven't helped!! I know Liam is looking after my car well, but at this stage I'd give a nut to be able to have a blast through Glencoe in it.

How is your car running? Was dissapointed I never got to see it before I left.