The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Video Of the SRD Supra.

JamieP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any plans of a thread on here about it ?

Yeah I think I will at some point as I have loads of pics during the build.

:yeahthat: why was the car taken apart!?

Nice video once more JP!:)

It was smoking a bit and miss firing randomly so i stripped the turbos off to check them and they were fine. So went to change the valve stem seals and found the head had a strange problem that had cause the valve guides to wear.

It needs the engine pulling and other head built for it but I'm not one to put things back exactly the same so would probably change the cams, injectors and fit a syvecs at the same. :)

Customers cars come first though so my only issue is time but all the attention recently is giving me the motivation, I had shut the door on it and forgoten about it but I can't leave it like that. Will be back at some point better than before :)

Thanks for the coments guys :thumbs:

Yeah I think I will at some point as I have loads of pics during the build.

It was smoking a bit and miss firing randomly so i stripped the turbos off to check them and they were fine. So went to change the valve stem seals and found the head had a strange problem that had cause the valve guides to wear.

It needs the engine pulling and other head built for it but I'm not one to put things back exactly the same so would probably change the cams, injectors and fit a syvecs at the same. :)

Customers cars come first though so my only issue is time but all the attention recently is giving me the motivation, I had shut the door on it and forgoten about it but I can't leave it like that. Will be back at some point better than before :)

Thanks for the coments guys :thumbs:

Great news mate be cracking to see what improvements you make to it once its all back together. More power, uprated clutch and built head, syvecs and its good to go!! Its too legendary to not put back on the road.

Great news mate be cracking to see what improvements you make to it once its all back together. More power, uprated clutch and built head, syvecs and its good to go!! Its too legendary to not put back on the road.

Amen brother. You have to rebuild it mate

Great video - really enjoying watching these Jp.

You don't often find any specific details on the HKS Twins, and especially don't find any videos of a car running them either.

Best of luck Lee with getting the car sorted out just how you want it - your car is certainly an inspiration.

Nice of him:rolleyes:

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from Sunny Lau, claiming that this material is infringing:

SRD Supra!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad_S182fvbA

Please Note: Repeated incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Centre.

Please note that there may be severe legal consequences for filing a false or bad-faith notice.

Yours sincerely,

– The YouTube Team