The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temps dont change anymore than they should on a full power run, I have a pressure sensor on the water system, when its loaded hard on the dyno it has pumped exhaust gasses into the water system a couple of times and pushes some water out the overflow, never does it on the road, only the dyno, needs sorting though so i can raise the boost, I talked to a few people stateside and its a common problem on big boost, easy fix though.

Mine did the same at 36 pounds of boost on the high way on a 3-5th gear pull. It pushed the coolant from the overflow. But only once in the beginning of the summer. Never did it again after that even though I ran it hard on the mile at the same boost. But I agree, if one is shooting for 1000hp+, the L19 studs should be used.

Nice upgrades for the summer Jamie. The face light head lights looks the best.

Thanks guys.

It is indeed the same as HKS Ti, I have some stainless steel flanges here if you want one to match up to the titanium exhaust?

Might do that Paul, will see if this other clamp sorts it first, thanks.

I don’t think it lets the car down; it's a nice raw utilitarian look that tank cover... I like that :)

Beautiful car mate, beautiful....

I like the alley cover, its just the oem cover thats looking tatty.

I have access now to half a runway with no noise limits and perfect for testing the paracute. Only 40 mins for you also!

Might be good to get some test 30-130 runs in also

Tried to ring you about it on Sunday as was Setting up Group N imprezas

I have access now to half a runway with no noise limits and perfect for testing the paracute. Only 40 mins for you also!

Might be good to get some test 30-130 runs in also

Tried to ring you about it on Sunday as was Setting up Group N imprezas

Just saw this on facebook mate - looks ideal, where is it?!

As part of my "I fancy a change" phase im going through at the min i picked up a used Whifbitz bumper, im not sure if i will fit it yet or not though, needs a lot of work and they dont have any undertray built in, i could make a alley one but the small lip the bumper has that a alley one could be bolted to has been filled with fibreglass from previous repairs, gonna drop it down to my body man and see what he thinks can be done, it might work well with the nur bonnet.

Should have some updates from Ibrar later on the wheels an all:cool:

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)