The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Ashford Travelodge 17th May

Branners

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to go to this but ill have to see the situation at work after christmas, pus my car might not be done and i dont fancy taking the NA.

Stop being a wuss Rob! Take the NA, it's the drive which you will enjoy, it's not a race (not that you would win). :D

I'll be coming down from Chesterfield so if I can join up with a convoy that would be nice :D

You should have a few coming down your way, IRC Ellis, Marc_P to name a couple... I think.

I think we should start a list thought... even though we had 50 names last year & only 25 cars turned up.

You should have a few coming down your way, IRC Ellis, Marc_P to name a couple... I think.

I think we should start a list thought... even though we had 50 names last year & only 25 cars turned up.

I think we need some validation criteria for people to get on the list - it's too easy for an impulsive "yes".

This year we have halved the number of initial spaces, so when I do eventually release the info and get it on the shop people need to be quick.

We will have 20 spaces to start with, and 4 will be for non-supras. We might then be able to add to the numbers but we have to sell 20 spaces first. We lost money last year and I dont plan on that happening again this year.

This year we have halved the number of initial spaces, so when I do eventually release the info and get it on the shop people need to be quick. We will have 20 spaces to start with, and 4 will be for non-supras. We might then be able to add to the numbers but we have to sell 20 spaces first.

Cool I'll see if my girlfriend wants to come in her Micra :D

It's got a Nissan Pulsar GTIR engine, so don't worry as she'll keep up ;)