The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Ashford Travelodge 17th May

Branners

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Kate going this time Paul? I've Clair going so would be great for her to have Kate's company again :D

Be good to catch up with you too mate :)

hi dave yep shes going:taped: time flies since last one!! and we can leave em to it and go to the bar :D prob see you before then at basingstoke meet;)

Does anyone fancy a passenger for the trip? I'm not sure I could justify the trek in the VXR if none of my mates can make it (and at the moment that seems like a possibility) :(

I am sure you could find someone on the forum...

I never did do this trip, single was always in the garage!!, I would love to get a Supra just for the trip, it always seems so much fun !
Bingo! :D

How did you manage that?

Just looked now and it's £29.00. It is the right night or better still, the right hotel?

H.

Yep it's the right hotel and night, just looked myself again and it has gone up to £29, not sure why it's changed but looking at the time it's now past midnight so maybe there system was suppose to change (that is a complete guess)?

This is the hotel I've booked:

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/info?hotelId=4