The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can anyone else smell war with europe looming

mellonman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need one, we are over populated, over fed, indolent, idle and tribal. Nature is a great leveller, something needs to happen to thin us out a lot. I posted on this ages ago, quite how we would fare is a different matter, probably incompetently, badly and with ultimate shame, given one can count the Statesman of all parties on less than one hand. I'm off to brush up my German and Chinese.... ta ta!

Really? a war over what? land? we dont have any, oil? nope, money?

It would have to be money, in that we've disagreed with what they believe to be the best course of action for all Euro countries, so starting a (very expensive) war with us and winning would mean we agree that Brussels can rule everything.

Really? a war over what? land? we dont have any, oil? nope, money?

If scrounging doley scumbags were a commodity we'd be in trouble. If people have the time to sit around posting on forums during the day then they have time to .............oh.

But on a side note, I've just had a nice cheque paid in the bank by the EU so I'll keep quiet.

And people think we will go to War over this?

as i said before the french bloke said that he wont give the money back and that the tanks and war wont be before christmas,

as i said before thems fighting words from where i am from,

i know there is no real reason to get our knickers in a twist about it all but i can just feel it in my bones that its going down soon that is all, i could be wrong i have been many times but i got a feeling oooooooowww hhooooooooo

I think war with Iran is imminent, if not sooner.

That would a horrendously stupid move, infact it is already with us stopping any financial business with them.

They are still doing good business with Russia, China & India... this will only end bad for us, mark my words.

With regards to Europe, no war but a lot of heated debates will go on.

IMO Of Course.

In this day and age will we really starting killing people if they dont pay back what the owe?

Id say Greece are about 30 seconds away from a nuke in that case.

Best ask the American's about that one;)

as for war with Europe well i don't think there is one country that could manage to organize one, least of all the UK, apart from axing most of our armed forces, our government couldn't organize the proverbial piss up in a brewery.

However the middle east is plenty hot headed enough to get stuck in, and has plenty of axes to grind, and China is a complete dark horse, with enough organization, manpower, tech etc to scare the US.;)

That would a horrendously stupid move, infact it is already with us stopping any financial business with them.

They are still doing good business with Russia, China & India... this will only end bad for us, mark my words.

The reason Russia and China will freely deal with these mentalists is that they have no regard for life. I feel for the people of Iran, that nutcase in charge is going to get many of them killed.

IMO Israel has shown a huge amount of restraint, though I doubt they will hold back for long :(