The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

If its not fun its not worth doing ! I love the fact you can just take your car out on any given day and give it a thrash . The ultimate street car far more appealling . As for the numbers they are what they are! Its not about numbers but enjoyment for me ! So what ever you need to do to have the max enjoyment is the right way to go !

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never met you Jamie but you sound a top bloke with an amazing car.a lot of people love seeing what you doing to your supra.

i love drag racing against all sorts of cars.for me it was about trying to do best i could with what i had and was fun.dont think i would bother with HKS series as its more a commitment.i would be happy with the odd RWYB.you have an all round beast of a car when you want it.

Don't Do what my mate did with his s13 rd 26 and take it to far and not enjoy using it any more . You seem

To be taking it from a nicley set up street car and slowly turning it in a full on drag- race car .

Would you not be better off leaving this one with all its nice sound system and sound proof as the crazy street car it is . And building a striped out drag- race car with your 3.4 lump .

I love using the car and always will, one modified supra is enough for me mate, it will alway be a street car.

:thumbs:

If you do get a 9, do you reckon you'll be happy with it, or do you think you may be tempted to go for an 8?

As you said before, keeping it as a street car and doing odd RWYB days seems like a good option.

:thumbs:

If you do get a 9, do you reckon you'll be happy with it, or do you think you may be tempted to go for an 8?

As you said before, keeping it as a street car and doing odd RWYB days seems like a good option.

If im at a rwyb i will always give it my best, an 8 is possible if i ever get my starts sorted out, for 8 second run i need to be in the low 160's terminal speed, im only 8mph away from that on pump fuel and no nitrous.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Excellent mate, fantastic spool with the NOS mate. Not missing out on anything at all with the bigger tubby.

I take it you were just pushing it to see what she would do before the switch?

Good result that! I wonder how long you can fight the urge not to replace it with a bigger tubby!:eyebrows:

That's already in hand though.. T6 according to previous updates.