The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that looks like some power curve with the NOS! :thumbs:

Excellent results Jamie. Traction has got to be interesting?

The Syvecs is some bit of kit - was looking around the software the other night and the Nitrous & Traction control options look really comprehensive.

That's amazing power from a 76mm. These billet wheels really are making big power.

Must be nuts with the NOS!

Was the only difference the exhaust system from the previous 1099 run?

Yeah it lost a little power but thats due to the dyno upgrade so Ryan said, they have to run it in 5th now as opposed to 4th last time, even before i went on the dyno Ryan told me it would be about 40bhp down on last time.

Yeah it lost a little power but thats due to the dyno upgrade so Ryan said, they have to run it in 5th now as opposed to 4th last time, even before i went on the dyno Ryan told me it would be about 40bhp down on last time.

Brilliant results there Jamie is that it for this turbo or are you pushing for more?

Edit: just seen your reply, I am a slow typer

It would be wouldn't it really :innocent:

Its a hard one mate, Ive read loads on the subject and cant find anything conclusive, just quote the figure you are given instead of adding % to guess something.

Is there any rolling roads near you that you can put your car on mate?

Its a hard one mate, Ive read loads on the subject and cant find anything conclusive, just quote the figure you are given instead of adding % to guess something.

Is there any rolling roads near you that you can put your car on mate?

There's no way I putting my car on a normal Dyno to shred the tyres off just to silence the critics mate its crazy. Everytime I drive the car it literally pulls my face off, the HP figures are just a bonus. Personally ill continue to use AME Dyno because I'm sure you will agree the setup is 1st class, and the cooling fans are intense. It's a perfect Dyno environment if you ask me. I'll p.m you instead of cluttering your thread up.

Can you feel the dip Jamie? Is that with it phased out or is that just shutting off totally?

The Nitrous is bleed off to try and reduce the power dip but when its spooling so far you will struggle to get it linear.

It turns off at 1.6bar and decays off until 2bar as we dont want it on at full boost at all

Time to go bigger?

Ive been thinking about this for a while now, The car is pretty insane as it is and im not sure i want to put a big laggy turbo on it, im thinking to leave the engine as it is now and put the money towards an R35 GTR.

Have you posted this on Supra Forums so they can tell you it's not possible yet? ;)

No, dont bother with updates on there anymore.

It would be wouldn't it really :innocent:
it is what it is.. Jamie can take it (thats why hes changed his title).

pointless guessing figures saying there is 1400bhp supras with only high 140 terminals (its crazy) , get on it strip hodge or on another dyno for comparison..(PD tune or Evo Tune or even next door) you dont need to prove the critics wrong, nobody is critising am just saying i dont belive the figures even jamie has his own doubts and so do others..

we have plenty of spare alloys if your worried about tyres.

i reckon your is about 800. (it still an awesome figure) am sure with your new set up it will have more power but its the perfect car to compare on another dyno.

btw please dont take this wrong way cos i love your car.(its just a debate about true power)

Edited by Jurgen-Jm-Imports (see edit history)