The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

Ordered a T6 whifbitz manifold today, looking forward to getting my hands on that, Paul's manifolds are seriously good quality, with a 3.4L kit and the right turbo i should be on for some serious power, anyone suggest any T6 divided turbos, the Precision X275 88mm CEA Billet sounds pretty good to me, might be overkill though :D

WOOOOO HOOO!!! you are a bloody legend with a sprinkle of mad man on top... good news though for someone wanting your setup at the moment as it be for sale?

your my hero (well second to alan shearer) :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Rob, no im not going to sell the T4 setup, i wont be fitting the T6 kit till i go 3.4L and that wont be fitted till the engine i have now gets tired.

Good idea and a awesome plan. you got a true street weapon.

As always keep us posted when you start. have you heard the new system yet? or still being worked on

Lee got the exhaust on, he said it was very nicely made and fitted just like the hks Ti, infact we used the HKS Ti brackets as im waiting for Paul to finish mine off, he had to mess about with my midpipe a bit, cut and shut in a couple of places as it did not meet up with the Ti exhaust, he said my exhaust has never fitted so well as it does now, tucked up very high and i have masses of ground clearance now.

Lee has done a video clip and is putting it up in a bit.

Aw man I would love a big titanium exhaust, what a work of art! I would also love a 76mm turbo, Hypertune manifold, 280 cams, a Syvecs S6, big carbon arches with proper wheels and rubber under them and this and that and the next thing! :)

Some car Jamie! Love it dude! Only going to get better too :D