Another uk spec bites the dust :(

Guigsy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guigsy and me just went to get the supra and took it to the bodyshop, its going back on the road. Just need to source the parts,

Needed:

Glass headlights

Driver side front wing

Membrane that sits under the radiator

Uk front bumper

Front peices for the chassis legs - MIGHT NOT BE NEEDED

Bonnet hinges - MIGHT NOT BE NEEDED

Guigsy will let us know exactly whats needed, but if anyone has any of those parts let him know, mitchell;)

doesnt look that bad at all in the pics. hope you manage to get it fixed without any drama.

is the car safe once the chassis leg is straightened or is that then a weak spot?

Driver leg took minimal damage, just slightly of

UK specs dropping like flies..... :(

Praise the lord for JDM :D

** dont let evinx hammerite it guigsy ;) **

To late, me and guigsy just popped out and got 2 tubs to mix the colour close enough and a big paint brush, dont worry itll look gr88888!!

To late, me and guigsy just popped out and got 2 tubs to mix the colour close enough and a big paint brush, dont worry itll look gr88888!!

Yeah unfortunately we could only get green and yellow so will mix them! Will look awesome, 50+ bhp!

Big thanks to evinx for helping me out. Really helped to have someone to chat to to keep my spirits up.

Yeah unfortunately we could only get green and yellow so will mix them! Will look awesome, 50+ bhp!

Big thanks to evinx for helping me out. Really helped to have someone to chat to to keep my spirits up.

Im happy to help ya bro!

remove the engine & Gearbox, put a NA engine in,

then claim :D

get the money for engine & box plus the value for the car :)

itl only end up in the scrappy!

(ps this is a joke you shoudnt do this for legal reasons lol)

He doesn't seem to want to answer this, I think he swerved to miss a Squirrel

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?223416-Why-are-Squirrels-so-indecisive

Just have not had time :). It's my fault tbh. Went to pull out of the junction behind the car in the pics. Didn't see anything both ways so pulled forward. Looked to my right on pulling out and there she was, think she was hidden behind the bus shelter if you can see it. She couldn't stop. Locked up and couldn't avoid me I had moved about 1m into the road and stopped. Couldn't do anything but sit and watch her slide into me.

She was only 20 and prety shook up. Her ford ka was fooked. Wouldn't steer and had no drive. Surprised her airbag didnt go off. Took 5 of us to move it a few ft so it wasnt blocking the trafic. Police were passing and stopped to help out. Took statements. And gave me the breathalyser etc.