Jakes Sz supra build- The details count

ripped_fear

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liking the facelift rears mate. Aero is doing fine. I've just done some work to it, cam cover gaskets, spark plugs and leads amongst some other bits. I have a few new things for it but a bit undecided on the finished look I want :rolleyes: Want to get it right first time if possible.

Liking the facelift rears mate. Aero is doing fine. I've just done some work to it, cam cover gaskets, spark plugs and leads amongst some other bits. I have a few new things for it but a bit undecided on the finished look I want :rolleyes: Want to get it right first time if possible.

Good luck with it, about time we saw a build thread I think ;)

Nice pics. Jake. Not changed much yet, the lip (had it for 3 years :blink:) and still don't know if I should fit it and if I do leave the ears, cut the ears, paint it or leave it :rolleyes:. Changes every week, ideas welcome mate.

I now have wheels I have waited forever for and will look the biz. when I put them on :eyebrows: just sorting a few bits on them first.

Fitted rear speakers and new head unit and also dial rings lately and I really like them, got the rings from Noz, top service. A couple of quick pics for you, taking the top off the engine is really time consuming but I'm glad I finally sorted it:

And one from the old days, rainy/ waspy pod:

Hope it's ok putting them up here mate, if not let me know and I'll take them down, no probs.

Edited by Hammer (see edit history)

Great Progress Jake! Never going to park near you at shows again once your done.

Did you sort your arches being rolled? If so what sort of price is it? Just purchased some new wheels with 10j rears so I'm thinking of getting mine done.

Cheers mate, no one can park near me at shows again! ;) Especially once re sprayed next year all being well.

I didn't still talking to my local arch enemy guys, its been a nightmare trying to get a date as the local guy left the country and they have been training a new bloke.

Hmmm havent thought about that not sure id ever want that though. Are your rears 10j? If so what tyre size you running?

Yep 10j, depends on the offset though as to if you need a roll or not. Yep mine are 10j running a 275 on the back, they fit perfect imo no stretch, perfectly flush with the arch, thinking about upping to a 285 in the future depending on the arch rolling situation.

What wheels did you get?

I was looking at a 275 or 285 tyre. I found a set of rays evolution 4's in a 9j front and 10j rear for a bargian price. The rears have an offset of 41 what are your rears?

That will be fine. Mine is the silver car with purple wheels in the Basingstoke meet pics and I run 18x10 et20 front and rear

I was looking at a 275 or 285 tyre. I found a set of rays evolution 4's in a 9j front and 10j rear for a bargian price. The rears have an offset of 41 what are your rears?

That will be fine. Mine is the silver car with purple wheels in the Basingstoke meet pics and I run 18x10 et20 front and rear

Sounds awesome mate, look forward to seeing them. should have thought they will be fine, as matt says he has very flush wheels.

What's the plan with the inlet dude?

Got the smoothed full inlet going on along with rocker covers, and new gaskets for everything. Also painted the injector rail.

How's it going Jake, not to bad is it.

Not bad at all actually yet. plenum is on along with injector rail. Juct about to do the rocker covers