The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suggestions for events for next year's 10 year anniversary

Branners

Cinema night in Birmingham! I'm only 7 miles outside B'ham so that sounds good to me ;)

The Thunder Road Standing Mile sounds good, where is that held?

Hopefully I'll be getting my Supra at the end of the year so I can participate in some events :thumbs:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about arranging something like driving to cannes or something for a pissup. As long as non supra members are welcome.

Would be up for this one.

I have done this run, well almost, Deauville down to Cannes a few years ago in my NA, great fun and a great place. But, would need to be a bit out of peak season as Cannes gets really busy and really expensive in peak season. Have to travel for work quite often down there so have got to know it quite well. Despite all the flash supercars down there the Supra is such a rare sight it still attracts a lot of attention.

A nice euro roadtrip would be great, all meet at Dover and drive down to Davos for the Stelvio Pass. Head to Monaco, through the Tunnel. Up to the Milau suspension bridge, then north through France to LeMans and drive up Mulsanne and then to Calais for home?

That would be a great rd trip :cool: its approx 1916 miles starting at Calais and finishing at Calais, £383 in fuel at 25 mpg at £5 per gallon:(

A nice euro roadtrip would be great, all meet at Dover and drive down to Davos for the Stelvio Pass. Head to Monaco, through the Tunnel. Up to the Milau suspension bridge, then north through France to LeMans and drive up Mulsanne and then to Calais for home?

That sounds cool.

That would be a great rd trip :cool: its approx 1916 miles starting at Calais and finishing at Calais, £383 in fuel at 25 mpg at £5 per gallon:(

Yep, it's not cheap I know, but it's a great route and something very memorable to celebrate 10 years. if it's planned now, people can save for however long it'll take.

Couple of cheap B&B's along the way, sampling local food and local ales. Meet up with some French/German/other Euro members too.