The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suggestions for events for next year's 10 year anniversary

Branners

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club trip to Gatebil?

A nice euro roadtrip would be great, all meet at Dover and drive down to Davos for the Stelvio Pass. Head to Monaco, through the Tunnel. Up to the Milau suspension bridge, then north through France to LeMans and drive up Mulsanne and then to Calais for home?

At the weekend we all got lost/Split up on Sunday going 20 miles up the road.............

the big road trip is a good idea. unfortunately only a small portion of the club could afford it so that for me makes it a bit pointless. it should be something that envolves as much of the club as possible.

a lands end to john o groats without motorways would be good. could even raise money for charity.

the big road trip is a good idea. unfortunately only a small portion of the club could afford it so that for me makes it a bit pointless. it should be something that envolves as much of the club as possible.

a lands end to john o groats without motorways would be good. could even raise money for charity.

I was thinking that but didn't think a lot of folk would be up for it. I have a magazine in the house somewhere that had a group of Nissan owners did the run and it looked good fun. Could maybe stop at a Toyota factory and get a guided tour wherever they are based.

Dinner suits? Are you not taking a kilt Blackie?

Could be tempted (easily) :D . I noticed everyone is planing MASSIVE drives everywhere, I personally think it would be nice to spend time together. I drive my Supra everyday but i dont get to see mates off here that offen.

Getting dressed up for a birthday bash would be fun.

Had a great weekend for Suprapod/Japfest but taking two Supe's topped out at £800 in fuel so somewhere in the middle of the UK would get my vote as we can't leave one at home to be lonely!

Could we combine the birthday bash with a car show as well cos having two days of events really made the trip worth it this weekend past??

Getting dressed up for a birthday bash would be fun.

Had a great weekend for Suprapod/Japfest but taking two Supe's topped out at £800 in fuel so somewhere in the middle of the UK would get my vote as we can't leave one at home to be lonely!

Could we combine the birthday bash with a car show as well cos having two days of events really made the trip worth it this weekend past??

£800 :wtf:

Could be tempted (easily) :D . I noticed everyone is planing MASSIVE drives everywhere, I personally think it would be nice to spend time together. I drive my Supra everyday but i dont get to see mates off here that offen.

What about a dirty weekend in Ilfracombe, and everyone's invited?! :D

Yep, but it's only one event, when Branners is looking at multiple suggestions for multiple events throughout the year.