The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK 6spd manual Supra on Pistonheads

Old Gregg

Its a low milage 6-speed TT UK spec.....always going to be a good few grand more than a J-spec.

£15K is not too much overpriced by what some people have mentioned....I would have thought £13.5K would be a decent offer price, but kinda of be expecting the seller to not be dropping the pice much at all.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO that is the most ridiculously optimistically priced MKIV I have seen in years, it's over twice what I would say it was worth. How many "mature" owners has it had? It's an "M" reg car at the end of the day, you should be looking at 98 models in stock literally as new show condition for anything LIKE that sort of money

Another plus being you can get gauranteed value insurance as it seems most ins comps wont do that on imports anymore.

I also think fair play to the seller, if he can get that for it then good luck to him i say

The exhaust doesn't look stock as the tailpipe doesnt cut down at an angle but does that really matter.

In some folks eyes thats a very rare car, if it were mine i'd put it up for similar money, you can always come down in price if you dont find the one buyer you need !!

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

IMHO that is the most ridiculously optimistically priced MKIV I have seen in years, it's over twice what I would say it was worth. How many "mature" owners has it had? It's an "M" reg car at the end of the day, you should be looking at 98 models in stock literally as new show condition for anything LIKE that sort of money

what total crap

Agreed

what total crap

Disagree

100% agree - I know we're all Supra lovers, but please, take off the rose-tints.

Thanks, your opinion and vested interest in selling body kitted old Supras at high prices noted :)

:rlol:

Unfortunately the Supra is a 17 year old design, and most are over 10 years old, and i personally think trying to keep the pricing high is good, knowing first hand just what many owners put into their cars, to keep them pristine condition.

But the sad fact is, prices are dropping, its only going to be hard core enthusiast owners that will pay top line prices for the right car,(within reason) and the very fact that prices are dropping makes them available to your average barryboy moder, and so they degrade further.

Just to be devils advocat here i hope it does sell for that price. The problem with this site sometimes is that the prices are driven down. In most cases your right they need to be a bit lower but saying its worth half what he's asking is a bit much.

Do you want to see the value of your car going down? I certainly don't want to see it more than it should.

Just my 2p's worth.

greg if your after a mint supra these uk cars with low miles and proper history are so hard to come by. personally i think its a bargain at that price

Two opposite end of the scale there......:D Nigel has too much money and CW is as tight as two coats of paint or he know where the bargains are......:eyebrows:

what total crap

Please read my sig and add a couple of minutes.....;) I was hoping that your ban was permanent but no such luck..!!

Vulture!!:sly:

Oh and why has no one mentioned that this car was 3K cheaper two weeks ago when I was looking at it? Maybe it's because the white one advertised on t'internet by those people we can't talk about is a rip off, the owner thought he'd have a go aswell..FFS!

H.

Edited by Havard
Typo (see edit history)

Oh and why has no one mentioned that this car was 3K cheaper two weeks ago when I was looking at it? Maybe it's because the white one advertised on t'internet by those people we can't talk about is a rip off, the owner thought he'd have a go aswell..FFS!

Exactly what i thought.

Guest Robinsharp
Two opposite end of the scale there......:D Nigel has too much money and CW is as tight as two coats of paint or he know where the bargains are......:eyebrows:

Please read my sig it says JURGEN SOURCED!

H.

P.S I'm a jm imports fanboy and this is what its about.

I wish i did have to much money id buy this in a flash, a bad break up and back living at parents not working out top that with 20 percent unemployment this recession is turning into a depression. my uk supra will be for sale shortly and i will be looking for a lot more then what this excellent example is going for.

Edited by nigelboyne (see edit history)

P.S I'm a jm imports fanboy and this is what its about.

Which one are you then in reality??

Are you a Pistonheads Spammer by any chance......:) Why are you hanging about on an owners club website looking for potential victims punters.

Why not get your hand in your pocket and advertise your wares somewhere else, just a suggestion

H.

Guest Robinsharp

Why don't you just get a life?? Or maybe find yourself a woman or something instead of moaning about the same stuff again and again

Since I've been on here all I hear is your constant moaning about some stuff on PH??