The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK 6spd manual Supra on Pistonheads

Old Gregg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just get a life?? Or maybe find yourself a woman or something instead of moaning about the same stuff again and again

Since I've been on here all I hear is your constant moaning about some stuff on PH??

You dont happen to be from High Wycombe do you? Oh wait, you have hidden your ISP location by using Blackberry like all the other chaps from the car company that wont leave us alone.

I feel a ban coming on again and I will take your mate Supracars with you.

Why don't you just get a life?? Or maybe find yourself a woman or something instead of moaning about the same stuff again and again

Since I've been on here all I hear is your constant moaning about some stuff on PH??

Robin (interesting user name) I don't go on Pistonheads anymore as I have purchased my car now and tbh I got sick of trawling through all the overpriced tat that seems to be on there. I know frequent the owners club full time but you seem to come over here bothering us. I'll do you a deal, you fook off back to your free advertising space and I'll stay here ok?? FYI, I have a woman you could only dream or wank about.....;)

Oh I've just read genital playing under your name, so I guess that explains a lot.

The problems with having such an attractive wife means that you need to have a "pre-emptive strike" every now and then or you'd blow your load in seconds. When you reach puberty you'll understand.......:)

That would be a great start to my weekend JB. Hit it big guy...:innocent:

H.

Guest Robinsharp
You dont happen to be from High Wycombe do you? Oh wait, you have hidden your ISP location by using Blackberry like all the other chaps from the car company that wont leave us alone.

WTF

What bullshit conspiracy theory sit is this.

First I get acussed for being friends with that welsh guy and now this..

Seems like animal farm on here..

It that right??

You can't speak your mind..

And of course the biggest crime is to speak against the forum pet JM-Imports for that you get band instantly.

This place is beyond insanity

And then you wonder whay you keep getting

This place is going downhill threads

And I noticed your stand this year was utterly shite..

Why??

WTF

What bull$#@! conspiracy theory sit is this.

It that right??

And of course the biggest crime is to speak against the forum pet JM-Imports for that you get band instantly.

And I noticed your stand this year was utterly $#@!e..

Why??

A może dobrego wpierdolu szukasz?

WTF

Awwww, diddums

It that right??

Don't know, you seem to know all the answers... Are you referring to the movie or the classic book?

Strange how many other members seem to be able to do that without coming across as complete idiots..

Really, strange how when someone mentions a certain other trader, legal threats come along.... Although the biggest crime is spelling/grammar/txt speak...but then there isn't anything wrong with your spelling or grammar is there? ;) (The word is banned by the way, not band)

Not, I think you will find it is hosted in a datacentre, much like other internet forums.

Usually only when people like you post up drivel...

Why??

That might be because you didn't organize it, with all your splendid ideas and utmost club spirit you would have done SOO much better

However if you do feel passionately about it, please feel free to leave then....

Edited by JustGav (see edit history)

Guest Robinsharp
Awwww, diddums

Don't know, you seem to know all the answers... Are you referring to the movie or the classic book?

Strange how many other members seem to be able to do that without coming across as complete idiots..

Really, strange how when someone mentions a certain other trader, legal threats come along.... Although the biggest crime is spelling/grammar/txt speak...but then there isn't anything wrong with your spelling or grammar is there? ;) (The word is banned by the way, not band)

Not, I think you will find it is hosted in a datacentre, much like other internet forums.

Usually only when people like you post up drivel...

That might be because you didn't organize it, with all your splendid ideas and utmost club spirit you would have done SOO much better

However if you do feel passionately about it, please feel free to leave then....

Exactly the perfect rubbish one would expect from you.

You know what Animal Farm I'm talking about stop trying to change the topic with your bullshit.

This place is run by bloody idiots like you..

Anyone that doesn't fit into the ass kissing mode you expect them to be in, they get banned or picked on.

everyone one here knows what's going on but they can't voice their opnion due to not being in the norm.

Hence they just go of to bigger better stands..;))

And this crap about spelling and stuff sooo petty

Exactly the perfect rubbish one would expect from you.

Oh, you know me soo well..

You know what Animal Farm I'm talking about stop trying to change the topic with your bullshit.

No really, with your grasp of the vernacular, I expected you to be quoting the film rather than a book. (and it is which, not what)

This place is run by bloody idiots like you..

Flattery will get you nowhere...

Anyone that doesn't fit into the ass kissing mode you expect them to be in, they get banned or picked on.

Really? can't say I've noticed, and given the amount of time you have been here, you of course have a deep understanding of this, oh wait you have only been here 5 minutes...

everyone one here knows what's going on but they can't voice their opnion due to not being in the norm.

Everyone, really, EVERYONE, wow I feel like I'm sat in the dark all of sudden....

Hence they just go of to bigger better stands..;))

How about you pop off to the shops for a long stand for me... there is a good boy.

And this crap about spelling and stuff sooo petty

so, only has one 'o' in it :p

I agree with Robin, this place is going down hill. The mods are all Nazis and Jamie P and Jurgen have too many Fanbois....:blink:

It's strange you know. I have got on well here considering I just tell it how it is. I don't do ass kissing and certainly not a bit fan of big stick moderating.

I just don't like people who have agendas and more and more I am seeing "lurkers" who want to do nothing but cause trouble and bad mouth perfectly decent traders as that is the only way they can get any success here.

It takes years to build a good reputation and it will take more than a few jealous idiots to achieve their goals. Why not slowly and steadily show that you are a reputable trader instead of trying to get the front of the queue on your first day....;)

Just a bit of advice, take it or leave it..!!

H.

Edited by Havard
spelling, not that Robinsharp would notice..lol (see edit history)

WTF

It that right??

Why??

Are you still here? FOXTROT OSCAR!! You're not wanted here.

Edited by tDR
Mind the language - no infraction this time... (see edit history)

Sitting on the fence Tony??:D

I think you need to just spit it out mate. Come on, you know you want to get it off your chest....;)

H.

:dWell. Some people just can't take a hint can they? :lol: You did put it so much better than me but I just couldn't be bothered.

:dWell. Some people just can't take a hint can they? :lol: You did put it so much better than me but I just couldn't be bothered.

I am getting that way myself but I thought I would try diplomacy for a change, I have now reconsidered and diplomacy sucks...:D

Go on Robin, f**k off..!!:innocent:

H.

I am getting that way myself but I thought I would try diplomacy for a change, I have now reconsidered and diplomacy sucks...:D

Go on Robin, f**k off..!!:innocent:

H.

I thought it was rather tactful for you. Must be going soft in your old age;)

So there I am having a nice day out with my family followed by a superb Sunday roast - and then I come back to this life changing kind of thread.

If I'd been around, I would have naturally liked to personally help Mr Sharp myself.

Still, the chicken was fabulous.